The Derby Post Match Thread

I think it was important that we didn't lose that game.

We are back top with a tough tough game out of the way. I can't rememeber us collectively passing the ball as poorly as that, it was woeful at times.

As others have said De Bruyner had his worst game for us and I hope Silva and Aguero return sooner rather than later.

Great point we live to fight another day starting at home to Norwich next Saturday.

Well well well.

No '2 man midfield with Toure part of it' and that was our best defensive performance in as long as I can remember.

The Scum had fuck all in terms of proper clear cut chances. We were as solid as I've seen for ages.

Given our main guys being unavailable and our 3rd game in 8 days, away at 'title challengers' Utd, I'm very impressed and pleased with the result.

Pellers showed real tactical and formation know-how today. He looks like he might finally be learning.

And lets have it right, had Merlin and Kun been out there we'd have won today.

Great point on pellers today if he had gone all gung-ho people would have been screaming for his head on here today...he knew he could not with players available and played accordingly...

As i said earlier a well grafted point defensively :)

At the very least what Silva's presence allows is De Bruyne and Sterling to not be doubled up. Different game if he, let alone Sergio, is playing. De Bruyne certainly doesn't get the special treatment he did.

Unfortunately United have benefited from practically every team they've played having significant injuries/suspensions. Yet they still couldn't beat us.

Didn't lose, top of the table and I'm able to breath again. Job's a good 'un. However, can we please pay good money for a left back soon?

Can't wait till Delphi comes back. Yaya has played too much football. And it shows.
Other than Dave and Serg missing I think Delph and Nasri could have been useful from the bench today if not for our injury curse.
We need a fit squad to build a points gap at the top.

Are we still using the "bony had no support" excuse?
Bony had no support & nobody ever tried to find him, at all, ever, in the penalty area. The same happened with Kelechi when he came on. Aguero would be far worse in the same circumstances.

We were up against it today due to injuries & fatigue & Bony played his part in a solid performance.

Other than Dave and Serg missing I think Delph and Nasri could have been useful from the bench today if not for our injury curse.
We need a fit squad to build a points gap at the top.
If David Villa comes to us on loan from NYFC this winter.... I won't be upset.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.