The Derby Post Match Thread

A fine defensive performance and showed tactical nous from Pellegrini. Top with our two best players to come back. Happy with that.
couldnt agree more,hoping this is the start of the defence playing better from here on in

It was nice to see that City can play defensively solid. We should play more like this in the Chumps League (away). Yaya did not have a good game as I saw it. I would have taken him out for Navas, and move De Bryune into the middle in his place. Generally I think tiredness played a role (for both teams). I am glad we did not loose this one, and the clean sheet is nice.

Too many below par performances today. Yes a point is good but we never really looked like scoring . Got a feeling arsenal will win it this year. They looked on another planet against the rags . Today we couldn't string 2 passes together. Bony is no better than dzeko. Sterling had a shocker. Yaya is showing his age . I think the game got to de Bruyne. Looked nervous. We need a new striker. Onward and upward.
You think Arsenal will win it on the basis of a gritty draw without our best players? I've heard it all now.

Thing is with United today they done all the ugly side of the game really well, exceptionaly well to be honest. They doubled up on Big Kev, closed down space really quickly and were "dogged". They played anti football which made it very hard for us. The game as a whole had a strange flow to it. We could still be playing now and it would be nil, nil.

He actually does haha! It's a tough one with Yaya, defensively a liability, can be world class attacking/controlling a game but where's the balance with him?
I agree, he normally shows his class when in possession. However today when in possession he was poor and played like he was having a mess about in a park. He was taking way to long on the ball and overcoplicating things.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.