The Derby Post Match Thread

If United genuinely see themselves as title challengers this season then they've got to see that as 2 points dropped.
I'm happy with a point there.

My point being that United are a good side and thinking they are not as every other post in their thread on blue moon calls them shit or scum is not exactly wise.
They were second due to luck mate don't you know that, they've won the title 19 times due to luck and were unlucky to spend £300m on a lucky side that luckily finish forth to turn them shit. Hope that clears it up :-)

Superb hold up play from Bony. Better point for us than United.
Yes - his contribution seems to have been totally overlooked.

I was one hoping that he would not start - but he played a different role to 'goalscorer' and I think he did it well

the sign if champions play poorly but don't get beat - fucks sake man city have nothing to worry about - your a ace team and any team in the prem would give its chairman's back teeth to have your quality...

Chin up, you will win the league

And that really is my last input, thankyou for not telling me to fuck off lol...
Thanks, now f**k off :)

First post here...couldnt resist registering when reading the amount of absolute guff written in the post match thread. Some perhaps need to give thier head a wobble. Moaning about a draw away at the theatre of incest clap and buggery.

It was a very professional performance by a team missing a number of key players, against a side who whilst no world beaters will finish in the top 4 and had they won today could have gained significant momentum and gone on to very jammily win the league. Todays result and performance has in my view made it more likely that such an outrage is less likely and indeed may well be a very important step in City winning the title.

So for those moaning can I suggest if your old enough then cast your minds back to Stockport and Macclesfield, and be very very grateful that we are in times where playing the evil doers from Trafford let alone beating them away is a possibility let alone seemingly now expected.

And am I supposed to cry over what others think ?? Fuck me you don`t know me at all mate.I say it how it is not what I think the happy clappers may want to hear.

Certainly hope a grown man wouldnt cry but I try to read, assimilate and learn. It helps one gain a sense of perspective.

Apart from the very tame Navas effort De Gea didn't have to make a save....Was an awful showing from the front 4...Defense was solid though, apart from Sagna maybe, as were the Ferns

First post here...couldnt resist registering when reading the amount of absolute guff written in the post match thread. Some perhaps need to give thier head a wobble. Moaning about a draw away at the theatre of incest clap and buggery.

It was a very professional performance by a team missing a number of key players, against a side who whilst no world beaters will finish in the top 4 and had they won today could have gained significant momentum and gone on to very jammily win the league. Todays result and performance has in my view made it more likely that such an outrage is less likely and indeed may well be a very important step in City winning the title.

So for those moaning can I suggest if your old enough then cast your minds back to Stockport and Macclesfield, and be very very grateful that we are in times where playing the evil doers from Trafford let alone beating them away is a possibility let alone seemingly now expected.
You won't last long in here with sensible posts like that!!!

We were fantastic in defence.
The same players ran through us like a dose of salts last season when our legs went after 10 mins. Today, we were almost in a similar position fatigue wise. The effort DeBruyne & Fernandinho put in midweek was immense. We were right up against it today. I was watching the huge gaps appearing v Seville & the work those two were having to do & quietly having nightmares about Pellegrini treating today's game with the same kind of wide open attitude.

Of course if everyone is 100% fit & rested you would hope for more cohesive attacking, but they are not.

This was a classic title winning type performance & I'd snap your hand off for the same at Arsenal if positions are similar & a point will do. Not losing was the most important result today.

Yup. I'd take a point at Arsenal right now and it has eff all to do with low expectations but plenty to do with a view as to what wins titles.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.