The Derby Post Match Thread

They did a good job on De Bruyne today to be fair. We missed Silva and Aguero - not that wowed by them at all though

we need a top world class striker or 2 in the jan window bony is not a top 4 player and the move was a panic buy last season that never worked then today we got lucky and got the point we set out for and playing yaya up front with bony was a joke they both move like a snail in slow motion and if its not at there feet they will not move or run for it and just do that little jig with the leg to say fuck you its a bad pass

there must be questions ask about the manager not signing 2 strikers in the summer to cover the 3 we let go and don't say sterling can play the striker role he is never going to be a striker and score the goals like we need in the team when aguero is missing the manager was ask about a new striker and turned it down ?????????

the game was there for the taking and united was so open from the middle of the park and the worst back 4 that I can remember playing for utd and our manager just settled for a point maybe I missing something when did the new manchester city send out a team to defend and get a point

Just on my way home from Old Trafford
This was my first ever visit to Old Trafford .
I was impressed we ground out a stalemate .
That was the sort of game we would have lost last season .
Special mention to Kompany and Joe Hart they were both awesome .

I wouldn't trust any rag opinion personally, they want all out attack like we play, but they know they can't do it, and they don't like to be dull and safe, but vg has them doing better result wise than their team probably merits. They'll be happy tonight though, because they know we've had to be more pragmatic due to missing Silva and Aguero, and still they couldn't get a win. We lost 4-2 there last year by being too open, better to be pragmatic, that's 2 points they can't get.

All this "happy clapper" stuff you keeping quoting is more than a bit unfair imho, lots of people were crying out for more pragmatic, and credit vg, he found a way to stop de Bruyne today, and we didn't have many options on the bench for a game of that magnitude.
Yep maybe that was a bit over the top ref happy clappers but I still stand by my opinion ref United, unlike my Rag friends who call them shit and fucking awful manager. I`ll just call them piss poor. ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.