The Derby Post Match Thread

Well done lads, that was a good point, United killed all attempts at playing football, special mentions to Joe, Dinho, Otamendi and our captain.

Good point in the end. We totally nullified them until the last 5 mins, despite us being the away team and them having the chance to go top.

Disappointed by the team selection and decisions to A) start Toure behind Bony, then leaving him on as long as he did, and B) Dtopping Navas after his performance in midweek - a front three with him Sterling and De Bruyne would've smashed them on the counter.

The combo of Toure and Bony just didn't work and I hope he never tries that again.

Been at work and just got in so will watch the game tonight but a great point away.

Rags are playing catch up and today on their own patch they couldn't do that.

we need a top world class striker or 2 in the jan window bony is not a top 4 player and the move was a panic buy last season that never worked then today we got lucky and got the point we set out for and playing yaya up front with bony was a joke they both move like a snail in slow motion and if its not at there feet they will not move or run for it and just do that little jig with the leg to say fuck you its a bad pass

there must be questions ask about the manager not signing 2 strikers in the summer to cover the 3 we let go and don't say sterling can play the striker role he is never going to be a striker and score the goals like we need in the team when aguero is missing the manager was ask about a new striker and turned it down ?????????

the game was there for the taking and united was so open from the middle of the park and the worst back 4 that I can remember playing for utd and our manager just settled for a point maybe I missing something when did the new manchester city send out a team to defend and get a point

Cocaines a helluva drug!!!!

How old are you ? 5 ? "worst derby ever" my @rse.

i'm 51.

fair enough, you're right of course, not the worst derby ever,
i'm just frustrated because i wanted to see a foootball game.

for those who enjoy the game of chess it was no doubt very interesting,
but tactically, i didn't see our defence being too worried,
in fact i'd go so far as to say we pissed it,
an easy, hard-fought, point & one that gladly keeps us top,
but in my lifetime i can't recall seeing those fuckers ever being so scared of us as they are now,
to such an extent that they are happy to try harder not to lose to us than to try to play football against us,
when they could've taken the chance to go top,
no aguero or silva,
they chose to kill the game off before it started.

Good point in the end. We totally nullified them until the last 5 mins, despite us being the away team and them having the chance to go top.

Disappointed by the team selection and decisions to A) start Toure behind Bony, then leaving him on as long as he did, and B) Dtopping Navas after his performance in midweek - a front three with him Sterling and De Bruyne would've smashed them on the counter.

The combo of Toure and Bony just didn't work and I hope he never tries that again.

I'm not sure it would. Navas made little difference when he came on. We nullified them, they nullified us. It was a real stalemate.

City without yaya is still unthinkable. No one else in our squad can do what he does. He was our biggest threat today again

Have to disagree. He was literally walking around in midfield in the second half.
A threat? in brief moments, maybe, but all too brief overall. He still some amazing moments in him, I'm sure of that, but 1 in 5 games shows that ability, what do City do with the other 4?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.