The Derby Post Match Thread

If you're after entertainment, I'd give it a swerve, there's nothing much you'll miss, apart from some good defending from City.
That's the sort of game that will us the title .
We didn't defend well enough at times last season .

There is a few saying "without Aguero and Silva we're poor".. Of course we fucking are! We are not supposed to be able to replace them, more to cope without them. How do Barca replace Messi? they dont, they plod along...manage without him.

No great spectacle but some people want it all ways. Pellers confounded his critics by NOT playing Yaya in a midfield two but gets little credit. His player selections were good, as were his substitutions, although I'd like to have seen more of Kelechi.

It was one of the most disciplined City performances for some time. Otamendi and Fern shone.

The main problem in my eyes was all-round shite showings from our attacking players.

Fcuk it anyway; we're top of the league and another point ahead of Chelski.
I think your bang on. Defensively we were excellent. Our supposed big time players never really got into the game even though they had plenty of chance. They were there for the taking but a point there is ok.

No great spectacle but some people want it all ways. Pellers confounded his critics by NOT playing Yaya in a midfield two but gets little credit. His player selections were good, as were his substitutions, although I'd like to have seen more of Kelechi.

It was one of the most disciplined City performances for some time. Otamendi and Fern shone.

The main problem in my eyes was all-round shite showings from our attacking players.

Fcuk it anyway; we're top of the league and another point ahead of Chelski.

Never seen our front four so collectively poor, formation was bang on with both ferns in there

Very strange and flat atmosphere today which suited us. A great result with no Sergio, Silva and Vinny just back from injury as well as Kolarov. Both teams looked tired, perhaps it was a European hangover. The rags fans looked gutted afterwards. They know they have lost their only chance of catching us. For me Fernando was our best player. I thought United were shocking for the home team. Marital was their only threat and he faded in the second half. It will turn out to be a valuable result in May. Now we need to do the same at the Emirates.

Unfortunately, I have to agree. Bloody annoying, but it looks like they've got a decent player there, he was their only threat, Sagna was shitting himself every time he squared him up.

Slight exaggeration. Sagna played him ok. The guy is a threat. He'll give a lot of full backs trouble this year and I'm glad it was Sagna out there and not Zabaleta today.

If you're after entertainment, I'd give it a swerve, there's nothing much you'll miss, apart from some good defending from City.

The wife has also suggested that.

" 0-0" we might as well watch Strictly she said.

Fuck off pmsl.

TOP OF THE TABLE!!!!! I'll take it!!!;) but......I expect a lot more from a 25mil striker than we currently getting. Yes, I agree, no one is like Aguero BUT for the price we paid for Bony.....I expect someone that can atleast look dangerous in front of goal. Great at holding up the ball but to often slows the play down and only seems to have one gear....Bony has been a great player in the prem over the last couple of years but something is not working with us! I think its time to give the young lad a try! I'm also fed up of hearing the excuse...we didn't win because Aguero and Silva are injured....Yes, these 2 are legends to us blues but I would hope we are more than just 2 players.....they've both been here many years now and we should have signed enough talent by now to still win against any team in the perm when they not on the pitch. I'll take one point and very happy to be back on top but I think Yaya, Bony, Sterling should be thanking the very solid play from our back 4 and Hart for this point......just disappointed we didn't stick it to those rags in their back yard! GO BLUESSSSSS!!!!!!!!

All the more reason to smile :)

Apologies for the age question it just came over as a daft knee jerk comment.

no need to apologise, brother, it was indeed a daft knee jerk comment on my part.
passions run high on derby day.

i wasn't meaning to sound negative about city in any way,
to be a blue now is beyond all our hopes and dreams,
i love every single second of it,
i'm not a negative person by nature,
i guess i'm just mad at the rags for being cowards,
but i suppose that what happens to all bullies in the end.

as you say, all the more reason to smile.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.