The Derby Post Match Thread

I was sat in the main stand surrounded by rags and I was the only one not giving Rooney serious abuse all game lol. Dont think he will be there long. Bit like watching Tiger Woods trying to play golf. You can tell that he used to know how to do it but has no idea where its gone. Oh dear..what a shame...never mind...

I was sat in the main stand surrounded by rags and I was the only one not giving Rooney serious abuse all game lol. Dont think he will be there long. Bit like watching Tiger Woods trying to play golf. You can tell that he used to know how to do it but has no idea where its gone. Oh dear..what a shame...never mind...
Thanks to Vinny's chin ;)

Can't see any other team wanting to pay his £300,000 a week wages and I can't see him being willing to take a pay cut. He'll be there till his contract runs out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.