The Derby Post Match Thread

Not a bad result. With United being at home the onus was on them to get the three points which they never looked like doing. Top of the league with our two best players out.

Quite correct Bony hasnt played anywhere near his Swansea form , the next half dozen games will confirm if he can fit into our team , but If we are top of the league in May and Bony hasnt scored another goal , i will take it :)

Cant disagree with that mate!;) I'd take that as well.......

Extremely proud of the team today.
We were missing the best 2 players in the league and to put it into perspective that was United "at full throttle", totally laughable how shite they are now.
Otamendi, Kompany and Fernando were excellent. Our forward players all had an off day, I think today reflects just how important Silva is to us!!!
Bony I thought was very poor!

I'd have taken a point before KO, so I'm happy.
Well done City.

TOP OF THE TABLE!!!!! I'll take it!!!;) but......I expect a lot more from a 25mil striker than we currently getting. Yes, I agree, no one is like Aguero BUT for the price we paid for Bony.....I expect someone that can atleast look dangerous in front of goal. Great at holding up the ball but to often slows the play down and only seems to have one gear....Bony has been a great player in the prem over the last couple of years but something is not working with us! I think its time to give the young lad a try! I'm also fed up of hearing the excuse...we didn't win because Aguero and Silva are injured....Yes, these 2 are legends to us blues but I would hope we are more than just 2 players.....they've both been here many years now and we should have signed enough talent by now to still win against any team in the perm when they not on the pitch. I'll take one point and very happy to be back on top but I think Yaya, Bony, Sterling should be thanking the very solid play from our back 4 and Hart for this point......just disappointed we didn't stick it to those rags in their back yard! GO BLUESSSSSS!!!!!!!!
You've seriously started a post by having a pop at one of ours price tag? True blue? Like fuck you are.
For what it's worth I'm happy with the way we set up and played against a side that's been so obviously drilled not to lose at any cost. I dare say we could've pushed them even harder if we'd a little more cohesion when going forward, but hayho, a point's better than fuck all.
Oh and Fernandinho was immense again today. Hard pressed to see a more consistent performer than him right now.

I have to admit - I did not watch or listen to the game. I have a mental problem whenever City play at OT. I try not to listen for any score until the match is over.
Many times in the past the Rags score just when I switch on the radio.
So today I got the score off TV about 4-00pm. 0-0 will do me - I thought. - it is an away point.
Reading all the 50 pages on here it appears it was an awful game to watch. Will watch MOTD tonight.
Just seen LvG on Granada reports - He says UTD were unlucky and City were lucky. What is the truth?.
It appears that Otto and Komps. were very good. I must admit I was surprised to hear that Mangala was dropped.
From all accounts our defence was good - the 2 Ferns and the back 4. How was Kolorov ?.
The following is from the MUEN..................

**This was a missed opportunity for United. City were deprived of two of their most productive players and Manuel Pellegrini's team appeared to be content with a draw.
Referee Mark Clattenburg should have awarded Ander Herrera a penalty and there was a late rally, spearheaded by the raw Jesse Lingard, that stirred the supporters.**

Was it a penalty?.
Pellers seems to get criticised whatever formation he picks. Bony and Yaya seem to be getting all the 'knocks' from us supporters.
Still we are TOTL.

I have to admit - I did not watch or listen to the game. I have a mental problem whenever City play at OT. I try not to listen for any score until the match is over.
So today I got the score off TV about 4-00pm. 0-0 will do me - I thought. - it is an away point.
Reading all the 50 pages on here it appears it was an awful game to watch. Will watch MOTD tonight.
Just seen LvG on Granada reports - He says UTD were unlucky and City were lucky. What is the truth?.
It appears that Otto and Komps. were very good. I must admit I was surprised to hear that Mangala was dropped.
From all accounts our defence was good - the 2 Ferns and the back 4. How was Kolorov ?.

**This was a missed opportunity for United. City were deprived of two of their most productive players and Manuel Pellegrini's team appeared to be content with a draw.
Referee Mark Clattenburg should have awarded Ander Herrera a penalty and there was a late rally, spearheaded by the raw Jesse Lingard, that stirred the supporters.**

Was it a penalty?.
Pellers seems to get criticised whatever formation he picks. Bony and Yaya seem to be getting all the 'knocks' from us supporters.
Still we are TOTL.
It was not an awful game to watch in fact it was quite fascinating to see the tactics played out, you are right it was United that are the losers here rather than us

Headline in MEN......'Utd fans call for LVG to drop Rooney after poor Derby performance'"............Rooney is Massive problem for Utd unless he starts scoring goals soon....LVG has given him special status...but..absolute joke this season. Great to watch this unfold.

Was it a penalty?.
Still we are TOTL.

VG is overplaying the lucky/unlucky bit. A draw was fair. They had no attempts in the first half either on or off target. We shaded the first half, they were better second half. Other than the last 5 minutes when they had 2 attempts it was more of the same all game.
Kolorov was ok bar one bit of wank defending that almost cost us.
Their penalty shout, their player was looking for it I thought. I have seen them given but it would have been unfair had he done so. We had a shout for one near the end too but to be honest I thought neither were.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.