The Domestic Cups.

Bill Walker

Team supported
City
During these very unusual times would it bother you so much if Pep fucked off the domestic cups like Herr Klopp of dipperland does every season ?
I'm not that arsed about retaining the Caraboa cup again...... I know, I know... spoilt bastard etc.

It just seems to fuck us up with tiredness and injuries.
Should we just concentrate on the big two prizes ?

Remember Malt whisky face down the swamp used to put out B teams. It seemed to work for them.

What's the consensus girls and boys ?

Txiki's come out and said we're taking them as seriously as always, so I doubt we'll be pulling a Liverpool here.

Maybe it's idealist of me, but I've never found turning your nose up at a trophy the right option. I understand the argument against it, but a trophy's a trophy as far as I'm concerned.

I want us to win everything. Without the carabao cup last year we would have just been United. Retaining it for the 4th time in a row is right up there for me.

The cups really aren’t as much of a hindrance to our priorities as many say. it only becomes a problem at all if we have important key games with a cup game sandwiched in between and we’re suffering from fatigue/injuries.

4 games is not a lot of games for our 4th carabao in a row. The semi finals are in a tricky period but it’s manageable, the opponents will be in the same boat.

The early FA cup games are during an unfavourable period too but we will likely utilise the squad fully, play some kids in the early rounds anyway and hope they can get us to the business end.

Play to win everything, I want to win the caraboa cup for the 4th time in a row so I hope we carry on taking It seriously

I don’t want us to “throw” the Carabao Cup but I want us to win it with the best kids we have featuring heavily. Palmer, Delap, Doyle, with Foden playing alongside them as their inspiration. Playing those 3 with a senior side is not throwing it in my eyes. They are good enough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.