The EA Patnership - bitter comments.

quiet_riot

Team supported
City
Arsenal Fan said:
I don't like Man City buying their way in to fifa12. Why should 1 team have extra features and special attention.

Spurs Fan said:
I predict the man city deal will be incredibly divisive. I know people who won't buy the game if too much love is shown to one team.

That they only put forth this effort due to Man City's wallet is embarrassing imo.

Authenticity is their main selling point and the two champions league finalists have less recogniseable players in their squads than Man City. That there is a problem.

Barca Fan said:
fucking EA....barça is most important than m.city..

where is The face of pedro, busquets,afellay,adriano..??

milner? hart? pfffff

Liverpool Fan said:
Your telling me, City get nothing, nada, zero? Apart from some advertising, most of which was in there anyway as the team is licensed anyway.

No my friend, theres always reasons behind deals and theres always money to be made one way or another.

And why Man City? Manchester City are relatively new to the circle of so called big boys, if you want to call it that. You'd get so much more from a deal with Barca, Real, man U, Inter, Liverpool for example.

Something doesnt add up, and EA need to watch they dont upset their buyers.

And if it comes out that City get a small slice of profits from this to benefit the fair play rules, consumers and fans of other clubs will not be happy. It wouldnt surprise me if they didn't announce the full details of the deal if this was the case as rival clubs fans will be putting profit into one club.

Watch this space.

Rag said:
Man City got big clams(£££$$$) they are the Rupert Murdoch of the football world! People don't want them elbowing their way on to the dinning table, but guess what? Those dirty bastards are here and to stay by the looks of things so get used to it.

Liverpool Fan said:
I mean I can't stand City as much as the next none-City fan. Nobody really cares about City in the grand scheme of things when you look at the fanbase of the other clubs worldwide.

What does the deal actually entail? Other then some faces and a stadium and maybe a clubshop boxcover? Tbh I think it's all just marketing with both parties using each other for extra exposure.

And how much profit do you think EA earn from a FIFA release? It won't be a huge amount, and will be pennies compared to what City spend each week on wages.

Rag said:
Surely it's simply a case of

Fifa Games = Large worldwide fanbase (a brand)
Man City = Team in desperate desire to be international recognised

Put the two together and hey presto. EA probably make a large sum of money from the deal and Man City get the publicity and attention that they crave.

Liverpool Fan said:
Didn't the press release say that there will be simulations of real world matches? By which I understood that Man City matches / highlights would be available to view via the FIFA engine? Or did I completely misinterpret that?

Should work, seeing as FIFA replays are sh!te and City are boring as ....

Bitter, bitter, bitter.

I look forward to next season at the etihad when we are destroying the so called 'big boys'. You will hear us sing:

"boring, boring city!"

I try not to let these things get to me but this is just pathetic. So they're complaining that we have a deal with EA Sports and our ground will feature? as a named stadium?

These are the same people who support teams who have deals with EASports to have their stadiums featured in the game. The swamp, Anfield, Stamford Bridge, The Emirates all feature in the game or am I missing the point?

Extremely bitter. Don't they know our owner represents one of the most powerful families in the world?

Poor, poor simpletons. They don't understand that there is a world outside football, and in that world Sheikh Mansour has influential men like Obama on speed dial. In that world, by comparison, no one has ever heard of Sandro Rosell or John Henry.

Unreal, some people need to grow up!
So are any of the city players on the front cover?

quiet_riot said:
Arsenal Fan said:
I don't like Man City buying their way in to fifa12. Why should 1 team have extra features and special attention.
Aren't they sponsoring us, not the other way round?

Spurs Fan said:
I predict the man city deal will be incredibly divisive. I know people who won't buy the game if too much love is shown to one team.

That they only put forth this effort due to Man City's wallet is embarrassing imo.

Authenticity is their main selling point and the two champions league finalists have less recogniseable players in their squads than Man City. That there is a problem.
Just like I never bought Sharp products and chose O2 over Vodafone.

Barca Fan said:
fucking EA....barça is most important than m.city..

where is The face of pedro, busquets,afellay,adriano..??

milner? hart? pfffff
They don't want to scare the children!

Liverpool Fan said:
Your telling me, City get nothing, nada, zero? Apart from some advertising, most of which was in there anyway as the team is licensed anyway.

No my friend, theres always reasons behind deals and theres always money to be made one way or another.

And why Man City? Manchester City are relatively new to the circle of so called big boys, if you want to call it that. You'd get so much more from a deal with Barca, Real, man U, Inter, Liverpool for example.

Something doesnt add up, and EA need to watch they dont upset their buyers.

And if it comes out that City get a small slice of profits from this to benefit the fair play rules, consumers and fans of other clubs will not be happy. It wouldnt surprise me if they didn't announce the full details of the deal if this was the case as rival clubs fans will be putting profit into one club.

Watch this space.
So Liverpool get a cut of every banking transaction made by Standard Chartered Bank do they ???

Rag said:
Man City got big clams(£££$$$) they are the Rupert Murdoch of the football world! People don't want them elbowing their way on to the dinning table, but guess what? Those dirty bastards are here and to stay by the looks of things so get used to it.
Nice one blue!

Liverpool Fan said:
I mean I can't stand City as much as the next none-City fan. Nobody really cares about City in the grand scheme of things when you look at the fanbase of the other clubs worldwide.

What does the deal actually entail? Other then some faces and a stadium and maybe a clubshop boxcover? Tbh I think it's all just marketing with both parties using each other for extra exposure.
And how much profit do you think EA earn from a FIFA release? It won't be a huge amount, and will be pennies compared to what City spend each week on wages.
So why are you whingeing then? Oh I forgot, you're a moaning Scouse tw@t.

Rag said:
Surely it's simply a case of

Fifa Games = Large worldwide fanbase (a brand)
Man City = Team in desperate desire to be international recognised

Put the two together and hey presto. EA probably make a large sum of money from the deal and Man City get the publicity and attention that they crave.

Liverpool Fan said:
Didn't the press release say that there will be simulations of real world matches? By which I understood that Man City matches / highlights would be available to view via the FIFA engine? Or did I completely misinterpret that?

Should work, seeing as FIFA replays are sh!te and City are boring as ....
Just stick to the Match of the Day Liverpool love fest then!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.