The end of Dzeko

I still think he's class. Let's give him the benefit of the doubt and have him in the club for another full year. If things REALLY don't work out, then hopefully he would be sold in a civil manner. You know how the vultures like to magnify any trouble that simmers within the club.

The Dzeko chant is simply spine-tingling, and here's hoping the fans can still sing that awesome chant in years to come.

The people talking about confidence certainly make a valid point. I may be talking nonsense here, but to my eyes when Dzeko comes on and his first touch of the ball is a good one, he generally goes on to have a good game. But when he comes on and the ball bounces off him like he's a lampost, it's generally an uphill battle from then on; his head goes down and nothing goes right for him.

I've seen him display some sublime control and I've also seen him incapable of trapping a bag of sand, so confidence is certainly a factor. He obviously needs to be playing regularly and I can't see that happening for him at City; another reason why his time at the club is probably up.

Dubai Blue said:
The people talking about confidence certainly make a valid point. I may be talking nonsense here, but to my eyes when Dzeko comes on and his first touch of the ball is a good one, he generally goes on to have a good game. But when he comes on and the ball bounces off him like he's a lampost, it's generally an uphill battle from then on; his head goes down and nothing goes right for him.

I've seen him display some sublime control and I've also seen him incapable of trapping a bag of sand, so confidence is certainly a factor. He obviously needs to be playing regularly and I can't see that happening for him at City; another reason why his time at the club is probably up.

Spot on. Case closed.

EaglesFan said:
Shouldnt this discussion be dropped already??

Dzeko = very good striker who doesnt fit in our style of play, END OF.

When given chance he DID contribute as much as he could.

That said he WILL NOT be here next year (unless there is a change up top, which is very unlikely) as current situation is not working for the team or himself.

Regardless of what Dzeko-haters think he is way better than "4th striker" on ANY team in EPL - he simply doesnt FIT here and therefore all his shortcomings are HIGHLIGHTED.

He will look to move to a team where he will fit better - and in such team he can start and bang goals any day.

Can this back and forth stop now?

What if Man City have ruined him permanently what will you do??

Oh and he is not better than Tevez, Aguero or even Balotelli

The stats dont lie and the first touch of the players doesn't lie, so at Manchester City FC he is the 4th striker

Dubai Blue said:

Unfortunately, I think you've hit the nail on the head.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.