The end of Dzeko

Jumanji said:
Reported wages are often correct..but some times can be so wrong.

Every where I've checked though says Balo is on 120k.

What like Tevez being on £300k a week and then £270k a week then £250k a week and then finally £230k a week

Jumanji said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Jumanji said:

Probably best to check his pay check really
He can give me the cheque afterwards. I'd appreciate it ;).
Why reply to my post twice? I've said wages can be wrong as well...so what's your point? Often times the same paper will provide different wages to sensationalise a story involving City.

And mate, there are a /plethora/ of ways that player wages become public.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Jumanji said:

What like Tevez being on £300k a week and then £270k a week then £250k a week and then finally £230k a week

No even that.

It's a definite £198,000k a week. Which emerged and were calculated a result of the fines he received during AWOL.

Still not shabby!

tolmie's hairdoo said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Jumanji said:

No even that.

It's a definite £198,000k a week. Which emerged and were calculated a result of the fines he received during AWOL.

Still not shabby!
So the 200k wages I've read in numerous articles is actually correct, eh?

Jumanji said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
No even that.

Still not shabby!

Sorry i didn't mean to reply to your other post twice by the way

Yes 200k is about right but when he first joined it was near 300k in the space of August to January he took a media pay cut of over 100k<br /><br />-- Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:13 am --<br /><br />Just quickly when he joined everyone reported Dzeko to be on almost 160k so im guessing they were wrong then as well

Jumanji said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
No even that.

Still not shabby!

Yes, he is the highest paid player at the club at present.

People wrongly assume it is Yaya, but he would have to win every trophy in sight to bring his dough past Carlitos.

I`m not a fan of selling players in a year tact and Dzeko fitted in some City`s difficult games. Even he came from Germany he has settled in easily to a new country and teammates. We have to be serious we can`t have four Agüero`s in team there should be key players in some difficult matches and i think Dzeko was the right man for the moment. If City will sell him they should get former players back who are on loan.

I've read reports, back when he initially joined, that he [Dzeko] was offered £125,000 a week, but demanded £180,000 and eventually 'settled' for £150,000.

I personally don't believe it, but why do some believe what the media say about some and not others?

tolmie's hairdoo said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Jumanji said:

No even that.

Still not shabby!

Has anyone got a link to the article/thread where this was calculated? I need some figures for an argument on another forum

pominoz said:
MSP said:
Jumanji said:
I quite like Balo, but fuck me, 120k a week for POTENTIAL? Get the fuck out of here.

No wonder he wants to stay. He may never see that kind of money again if he doesn't get his shit together.

And Dzeko makes less? How is that even possible...at least Dzeko came here with some sort of pedigree!

Yes, that was exactly what I thought..

ffs, Welbeck has 40k at United

What a surprise!

Dzeko fan boys turn Dzeko thread, into anti Mario thread.

bla, bla, bla, bla

ok, now our last two posts are similarly interesting

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.