The end of Dzeko

MSP said:
Jumanji said:
MSP said:
Balotelli on 120k per week? What the hell he did in Inter Milan to justify such wages when signing with City..

City were robbed heavily with some transfers in recent years.
I quite like Balo, but fuck me, 120k a week for POTENTIAL? Get the fuck out of here.

No wonder he wants to stay. He may never see that kind of money again if he doesn't get his shit together.

And Dzeko makes less? How is that even possible...at least Dzeko came here with some sort of pedigree!

Yes, that was exactly what I thought..

ffs, Welbeck has 40k at United

What a surprise!

Dzeko fan boys turn Dzeko thread, into anti Mario thread.

pominoz said:
MSP said:
Jumanji said:
I quite like Balo, but fuck me, 120k a week for POTENTIAL? Get the fuck out of here.

No wonder he wants to stay. He may never see that kind of money again if he doesn't get his shit together.

And Dzeko makes less? How is that even possible...at least Dzeko came here with some sort of pedigree!

Yes, that was exactly what I thought..

ffs, Welbeck has 40k at United

What a surprise!

Dzeko fan boys turn Dzeko thread, into anti Mario thread.
The fact that you used fanboy in the plural when quoting my messages with MSP says that you are including me in your jibe.

I'll let it be known that I'm not a Dzeko fan boy...far from it. These fan boys you speak of are Bosnian.

Reported wages are often correct..but some times can be so wrong.

Every where I've checked though says Balo is on 120k.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Jumanji said:
Reported wages are often correct..but some times can be so wrong.

Every where I've checked though says Balo is on 120k.
Probably best to check his pay check really
He can give me the cheque afterwards. I'd appreciate it ;).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.