The end of Dzeko

MSP said:
Balotelli on 120k per week? What the hell he did in Inter Milan to justify such wages when signing with City..

City were robbed heavily with some transfers in recent years.
I quite like Balo, but fuck me, 120k a week for POTENTIAL? Get the fuck out of here.

No wonder he wants to stay. He may never see that kind of money again if he doesn't get his shit together.

And Dzeko makes less? How is that even possible...at least Dzeko came here with some sort of pedigree!

Jumanji said:
MSP said:
Balotelli on 120k per week? What the hell he did in Inter Milan to justify such wages when signing with City..

I quite like Balo, but fuck me, 120k a week for POTENTIAL? Get the fuck out of here.

No wonder he wants to stay. He may never see that kind of money again if he doesn't get his shit together.

And Dzeko makes less? How is that even possible...at least Dzeko came here with some sort of pedigree!

Yes, that was exactly what I thought..

ffs, Welbeck has 40k at United

Jumanji said:
ForzaMancini said:
Mancini has no desire to lose Dzeko but is aware of the player’s unhappiness. Indeed such have been Dzeko’s poor efforts in training in recent weeks that it will be a surprise if he starts another City game this season.

Does anyone who watch the training know if there is any truth in this claim?

I asked the guy who does the training reports and he replied with this:
Who has made that comment? I havent been for a few days but I wouldn't have said that about him at anytime. I wouldn't say he has always been good but he does at least try whenever I see him.

The one who would have fitted that comment quite often would have been Mario.Not a good trainer at all and shows all his moodiness just like in games.

Really hope that the Dzeko quote didnt come from a club official

cibaman said:
Jumanji said:
ForzaMancini said:
Mancini has no desire to lose Dzeko but is aware of the player’s unhappiness. Indeed such have been Dzeko’s poor efforts in training in recent weeks that it will be a surprise if he starts another City game this season.

Does anyone who watch the training know if there is any truth in this claim?

I asked the guy who does the training reports and he replied with this:
Who has made that comment? I havent been for a few days but I wouldn't have said that about him at anytime. I wouldn't say he has always been good but he does at least try whenever I see him.

The one who would have fitted that comment quite often would have been Mario.Not a good trainer at all and shows all his moodiness just like in games.
Really hope that the Dzeko quote didnt come from a club official
What quote?

GreekBlue said:
de niro said:
LoveCity said:
Nor did we buy him from United.

The Sun says we're in advanced negotiations with Bilbao for Llorente (a replacement), do we really need a big target man in this system of our's though?

I'm not sure about this guy either, not right for us.
Cavani please.

do you watch italian football? why people here always ask Cavani? Do you know Cavani would probably be worse then Dzeko here!?. Relies on service more dzeko, especially wide. Lucky to cavani to score 15 goals here. Also cavani so good in italy because Napoli built around him, counter attacking football. would take him couple years adjust. No good.

I dont even think Cavani is that good

He had 2 good games against us and City fans started wanking each other off over him

Young said:
I would rather the title thread be "the end of Mario."
Just as things were beginning to calm down, you come in and throw the mother of all fire crackers into the thread to kick it all off again!!

MSP said:
Jumanji said:
MSP said:

Yes, that was exactly what I thought..

ffs, Welbeck has 40k at United

in that case wellbeck is being overpaid by £39,750 a week

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.