The End of on Street Parking within walking distance of the Etihad

What you ALL forget is, even though there are no residents on the roads you park(ed) on, they are still access roads & at least 85% of you parked like wankers, turning 2 lane roads/streets into 1 lane. Say what you will but you lot parking like wankers caused this! Stop blaming everyone but yourselves. How often did you see shit parking & not call it out??? Would you let it carry on outside your house? Me me me caused this nothing else. Hope you all get clamped

What you ALL forget is, even though there are no residents on the roads you park(ed) on, they are still access roads & at least 85% of you parked like wankers, turning 2 lane roads/streets into 1 lane. Say what you will but you lot parking like wankers caused this! Stop blaming everyone but yourselves. How often did you see shit parking & not call it out??? Would you let it carry on outside your house? Me me me caused this nothing else. Hope you all get clamped
giphy.gif

Great to see the council getting its priorities right and using its resources accordingly isn't it...
The Arena is footing the bill. City now charging £25 for the blue car park for Arena gigs.

From Saturday's snapshot limited evidence it could be self funding with the tickets visible.

Reactions: PPT

What complete and utter drivel.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.