The End of on Street Parking within walking distance of the Etihad

That journey goes through zone 3+2 ,so an off peak (ie after 9.30am weekdays and all day weekends and bank holidays) is currently £3.10 return. Best paid by tapping in and out with a contactless card or smart phone.

Doubt the Ashton park and ride will be an option mate, looks like the route to and from Ashton will be out of action for at least a couple of years from 2024.

Doubt the Ashton park and ride will be an option mate, looks like the route to and from Ashton will be out of action for at least a couple of years from 2024.

I said earlier in this thread,I think they will build a new depot at Ashton Moss.
The closure of the Ashton Metro line will cause to much damage to Tameside's economy.
The government will have to include these extra costs in the overall budget for HS2.
Just my hunch, we will know if my hunch is correct in the next year or so.

I said earlier in this thread,I think they will build a new depot at Ashton Moss.
The closure of the Ashton Metro line will cause to much damage to Tameside's economy.
The government will have to include these extra costs in the overall budget for HS2.
Just my hunch, we will know if my hunch is correct in the next year or so.

The proposed plan is for a replacement bus service, which will instead provide access from Ashton to New Islington on the affected line.

Andrew Gwynne the MP for Denton and Reddish is campaigning for a rethink.

A new maintenance depot is the only option and that isn't going to be a cheap.

Dam. It will be okay if not no waiting or no loading, but won't necessarily be eligible in 2025 due to possible expected recovery.
You can always prolong the recovery but seems a little extreme.
I am lucky the wife drops me and the grandson off then picks us up again. Costs me a costa coffee for her and my granddaughter. CTID

Checked the GM transport website. I'm an 18 minute drive from the Etihad or an hour public transport journey with a change in town. For a return from midweek night game they can't provide a journey estimate lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.