The End of on Street Parking within walking distance of the Etihad

Trying public transport this morning I live in Royton let’s see how it takes, trying the bus to see what it’s like. Tbh today should be ok it’s Sundays and nights that will be the problem
Going well so far bus due at 0956 not turned up app says next one is 1006 and is arriving now!

So how did you get on using public transport , did you manage to get in before halftime?
Arrived at oldham road top of Alan Turing at 11am walked the stadium so not too bad. Return stayed till the end as usual 15/20 min walk back up to oldham road 10 min wait for bus and I’ll be home in 10 mins so taken 60 mins each way. A lot better than I thought, like I said the night games and silly ko times on a Sunday are the test. Plus when 25k others have to do it.

I’m confused now.

So no trams …fair enough
No parking …. Okkkk
Buses stop or are every hour at night

So how do 60,000 fans from all corners of Manchester and beyond get to games?

The supporters coaches and mini buses take up some slack but there are thousands who park in the vicinity of the ground and soon won’t be able to …. It’s mental

We can’t all walk to town and sleep in the gardens
Didn’t they get rid of the gardens?

From the Manchester Council website.

With a Blue Badge you can:

• park for up to three hours on a single or double yellow line as long as there are no loading restrictions. The clock on the badge must be set to show your time of arrival.

• park - free of charge and without time limit - at any on-street pay and display parking bay or designated on-street accessible bay. You must display your Blue Badge (and the blue parking clock if the bay is time limited) See where disabled parking bays are in Manchester.

• park on resident parking permit bays without a time limit.

The badge can only be used where the holder is a passenger to or from the parking location.
The information says blue badge can park in residential parking bays. Does that include parking on a road/street in a residential parking permit area ? CTID

Be amazed if that happens personally. People who are keen enough always find a way. Not a criticism, but I think disillusioned fans on the brink of jacking it in are hugely over represented on this forum.
Corky would get disillusioned with a blowjob from Margot Robbie tbf.

The information says blue badge can park in residential parking bays. Does that include parking on a road/street in a residential parking permit area ? CTID
Again from Manchester Council website.

Parking in a residents parking zone​

Resident parking zones are only for the use of residents. A valid residents parking permit must be displayed (visitors must display a valid visitor permit.)

Blue badge holders may park in a residents parking zone but must display their blue badge. Motorists who park in a residents parking zone without a valid permit will receive a parking ticket.

If you notice anyone ignoring any of our parking restrictions, please report it to us.

Absolute shambles again trying to get off blue car park yesterday,in fact shambles is too kind of word,it was fucking chaotic,a plan b will have to be thought of my end

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.