The End of on Street Parking within walking distance of the Etihad

I get on a supporters club coach until yesterday it picked up outside South stand now they've moved it to the orange car park.
Nightmare added an extra hour to the journey if they continue asking to park on the car park will make my own way. Why change something that doesn't need to be changed

Absolute shambles again trying to get off blue car park yesterday,in fact shambles is too kind of word,it was fucking chaotic,a plan b will have to be thought of my end

Coaches now aren’t allowed to park on the road outside the south stand to drop fans off. It’s a nightmare and adds another hour at least to the journey.

What on earth are the club, council and police playing at.

(This was my experience yesterday/what I was told on the coach)

Last edited:
Coaches now aren’t allowed to park on the road outside the south stand to drop fans off. It’s a nightmare and adds another hour at least to the journey.

What on earth are the club, council and police playing at

But taxis can wait further down the road before the end of the match, pick people up, and do u-turns in the road that is full of 1000’s of City fans and away fans walking back into town.

What on earth are the club, council and police playing at

It's quite frankly getting beyond a joke this,if it his happening at other end of ground as well,there needs to be a solution sorted quickly

The information says blue badge can park in residential parking bays. Does that include parking on a road/street in a residential parking permit area ? CTID

It might well be allowed but in my mate’s experience the locals don’t take too kindly to it. He used to park in that estate just over the road from the South Stand, displaying his blue badge. Came back after the games. One time his tyres were let down. Another time a bag of rubbish had been tipped on it. Another time they booted dints in it. Wasn’t the same street either. He gets the tram now.

It might well be allowed but in my mate’s experience the locals don’t take too kindly to it. He used to park in that estate just over the road from the South Stand, displaying his blue badge. Came back after the games. One time his tyres were let down. Another time a bag of rubbish had been tipped on it. Another time they booted dints in it. Wasn’t the same street either. He gets the tram now.
What a bunch of fucking pricks

Again from Manchester Council website.

Parking in a residents parking zone​

Resident parking zones are only for the use of residents. A valid residents parking permit must be displayed (visitors must display a valid visitor permit.)

Blue badge holders may park in a residents parking zone but must display their blue badge. Motorists who park in a residents parking zone without a valid permit will receive a parking ticket.

If you notice anyone ignoring any of our parking restrictions, please report it to us.
Thanks for posting Again
I missed the reference to zone and was only seeing bays. Cheers blue

I park (blue badge displayed)on Ashton new road just past the steps to asda yellow lines but no residents to upset. So hopefully nothing changes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.