The End of on Street Parking within walking distance of the Etihad

When I do drive to a City match I always use the park and ride at Ashton Moss and get Metrolink to the stadium.

dont mind a walk its just the risk of not being able to find a spot. there is a car park near picadilly i suppose for not too much and could jump on the crush at the gardens..

think ive decided to try ladywell in salford and met over although the website says its takes 45 minutes?!
The park and ride at Ladywell does get a bit busy at weekends but very rarely full. However NEVER park outside the designated spots even if other have. I did once as there were about 10 others parked around but I ended up getting a ticket!!
I like the leisurely ride to the stadium, it relaxes me before I get excited about the match!! :-)

The park and ride at Ladywell does get a bit busy at weekends but very rarely full. However NEVER park outside the designated spots even if other have. I did once as there were about 10 others parked around but I ended up getting a ticket!!
I like the leisurely ride to the stadium, it relaxes me before I get excited about the match!! :-)
with the amount of maintenace that line gets it must quicker tha HS2

Just park at the bus stop outside Asda if you can get in before all the coaches.

Does anyone park at the corner shop pub ? The school next door used to do parking (and there's masses of space) then it just stopped, is it still like that ?
The parking at the School next to the Townley has started again recently think you have to get there early to make sure you get in though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.