The End of on Street Parking within walking distance of the Etihad

Does anyone park at the corner shop pub ? The school next door used to do parking (and there's masses of space) then it just stopped, is it still like that ?
When we first moved to the Etihad we used to park at the Corner Shop when we drove, the same bloke still does the car park now.

There also used to be parking here and it just ended one day:

37B0DEE1-284C-49B3-BE70-FADAA3E381CB.jpeg
BE463CFE-6F53-48CC-9B85-ECE22E6A24F9.jpeg

It’s a gravelled bit of wasteland, still there doing fuck all.

When we first moved to the Etihad we used to park at the Corner Shop when we drove, the same bloke still does the car park now.

There also used to be parking here and it just ended one day:

View attachment 73779
View attachment 73780

It’s a gravelled bit of wasteland, still there doing fuck all.
That was my high school hockey/football pitch. To this day I don’t know who’s idea it was to let a load of council estate lads loose with hockey sticks. What could possibly go wrong? Happy days.

I don’t drive so can’t be sure but Ladywell park and ride never looks full when I pass it at weekends. Like you say, it does take a while though. It crawls through Salford Quays and goes in and out of Media City. Once you get to Pomona it’s pretty quick the rest of the way to the ground though.
Always room to park at Ladywell. Get on there and you get a seat all the way to Etihad.
If your in time nip on tram or walk into Eccles and there’s approximately 10 pubs to try

Have all these parking restrictions now been rubber stamped to be in place next season?
I have been parking in Pollard St East and Lind Street for years.
Any ideas on alternatives/ car parks?
I noticed that some of the car parks now have cameras up operated by parking companies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.