The End of on Street Parking within walking distance of the Etihad

What are trams like to Ashton after matches?

if you think the tram into Piccadilly is slow, that way is even slower, if it's possible. But not for the same reason, I think. The one into town is basically blocked by hordes of people (such as myself) walking along the tracks and on the roads back into Piccadilly that cross the tramline. Going the other way, there are a quite a few places where the line crosses the road (or vice versa, depending on how you look at it) and the tram has to stop for lights. There are also quite a few stops. I also discovered that Ashton can be a pretty gloomy place on a rainy evening after a night match. Went into a pub to get a pint while waiting to be picked up and, I don't know, it just felt properly dodgy. Was pleased when my ride turned up.

Wonder if there will be a "park on my drive" surge around the ground or will that be outlawed as well

Should probably start a thread about the non-official off-site car parks, we are going to need it next year.

Parked in Vermillion on Weds as I was in a rush, took me 25 mins to get off the car park

There's another school with parking, huge area but they just stopped ?
Ah right yeah that will be the school the other side of the Cornershop I don't walk past there so not sure. Might be worth checking the Park on My Drive website as said above, I have noticed big increase in houses around there renting their driveways now.

There's an App (on iPhone at least) called Justpark, which allows you to search an area, with date/time from/to, and park (driveways etc). Just looking around Wembley for the 3rd, there's some eyewatering figures for 2 nights...

Wonder if there will be a "park on my drive" surge around the ground or will that be outlawed as well

Should probably start a thread about the non-official off-site car parks, we are going to need it next year.

Parked in Vermillion on Weds as I was in a rush, took me 25 mins to get off the car park
25 mins is still quicker than the blue carpark. I just park up Oldham road and walk in, its quicker than waiting to get out on to Alan Turing Way.

Don't be surprised when the Park on My Drive, Just Park etc floodgates don't open, as most don't have drives, even a lot of the new stuff doesn't near the ground.

Park and Jog from Monsall anyone? Maybe have a few at the Embassy and walk it.

There's an App (on iPhone at least) called Justpark, which allows you to search an area, with date/time from/to, and park (driveways etc). Just looking around Wembley for the 3rd, there's some eyewatering figures for 2 nights...
Booked our Wembley trip on justpark £13.50 half mile walk to stadium turnstiles. HAPPY DAYS.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.