The End of on Street Parking within walking distance of the Etihad

fuck knows ............I'm same ...I usually park opposite the Grove if any spaces left
Drove down from Droylsden couple of days ago, I usually park near Clayton Conny Club match days, couldn't see anything different regarding parking restrictions, seems like it could be some time yet bud.

In the tfgm match specific information sent in the email from the club for the Bournemouth game, it does have a map showing the new street closures so would assume they are in place. Think you are asking to get booked if you ignore the restrictions unless, maybe, they take a more lenient path for first couple of games?

In the tfgm match specific information sent in the email from the club for the Bournemouth game, it does have a map showing the new street closures so would assume they are in place. Think you are asking to get booked if you ignore the restrictions unless, maybe, they take a more lenient path for first couple of games?
The signs, lines etc were not done for the last game, so there may be a few weeks' grace.

my mate just came round, so i could do the park for him[ hes crap at doing moble internet] and where he parks was 15 notes for first few games this season but now its gone up to 20 notes [ last year it was 10 ] so i would gather the parking is live now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.