The End of on Street Parking within walking distance of the Etihad

The signs, lines etc were not done for the last game, so there may be a few weeks' grace.
Just checked the Manchester City Council website & it says the parking scheme is operational apart from Zone 6 where for some reason you can't even apply for a resident's permit. Zone 6 is a the top of Ashton New Road, from Edge Lane to somewhere north of Clayton Hall , Canberra Street I think. Still can't believe there's been no official confirmation though, will probably end up with thousands of fines being issued without warning!

Just checked the Manchester City Council website & it says the parking scheme is operational apart from Zone 6 where for some reason you can't even apply for a resident's permit. Zone 6 is a the top of Ashton New Road, from Edge Lane to somewhere north of Clayton Hall , Canberra Street I think. Still can't believe there's been no official confirmation though, will probably end up with thousands of fines being issued without warning!
Do you have a link pal?

In the tfgm match specific information sent in the email from the club for the Bournemouth game, it does have a map showing the new street closures so would assume they are in place. Think you are asking to get booked if you ignore the restrictions unless, maybe, they take a more lenient path for first couple of games?
Still refers to it as a consultation?
Have signs actually gone up yet does anyone know?

Could anything as progressive as an underground or monorail be looked at? Gotta think big.

giphy.gif

Sorry mate I'm a tech dinosaur. Go on the main Council website, from the home page select parking, then residents parking schemes, then Etihad Campus. All the zones are there, hope it helps.
That's the existing scheme isn't it?

Attachments

• IMG_0425.png
    IMG_0425.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 55

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.