The End of on Street Parking within walking distance of the Etihad

So have city put anything on the website (I can’t see anything) or made any extra provision for the loss of 100’s of parking spaces?
They won’t have any interest in this as it’s outside the stadium grounds and nothing either way earns them any money. I bet they haven’t even discussed it round the boardroom table.

They won’t have any interest in this as it’s outside the stadium grounds and nothing either way earns them any money. I bet they haven’t even discussed it round the boardroom table.
You sound like one of the anti city journalists - thousands will now repeat what you’ve said believing it to be fact :) :)

So has the extended area been brought in yet?
Can't find anything definite anywhere.
Trying to work out if I'm ok to park in my normal spot on Sat for the Bournemouth game or not.

So has the extended area been brought in yet?
Can't find anything definite anywhere.
Trying to work out if I'm ok to park in my normal spot on Sat for the Bournemouth game or not.
fuck knows ............I'm same ...I usually park opposite the Grove if any spaces left

fuck knows ............I'm same ...I usually park opposite the Grove if any spaces left
You have to assume (dangerous I know) that with no official announcement it is not yet live? I have seen some people say that no additional signage or lines have been installed!

You have to assume (dangerous I know) that with no official announcement it is not yet live? I have seen some people say that no additional signage or lines have been installed!
save up for a ticket.........I'm not doing the tram and my bus is useless.......fuck knows what I'll do

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.