The End of on Street Parking within walking distance of the Etihad

If public transport was decent enough to allow most people to travel to the centre of town efficiently and cheaply, I doubt many would moan about congestion charges.

The fact it isn’t and is so far away from being a decent option makes travelling to town miserable.

It takes me 40 mins to get the tram into town. I can be in Leeds in that time in my car. You also have to play the nobhead lottery on the tram too.
I'm not paying money to use my car every day....I pay enough and the bus can't carry ladders, tools and equipt.

Incentives to switch to electric, whether van or car.
If they ever get the proper infrastructure for that and they become cheaper I might consider it.

Until then no over priced electric shyte for me. It's all being forced upon normal poor struggling people without any thought.

Anyway the thread is about parking and having an electric car won't help with that.

If they ever get the proper infrastructure for that and they become cheaper I might consider it.

Until then no over priced electric shyte for me. It's all being forced upon normal poor struggling people without any thought.

Anyway the thread is about parking and having an electric car won't help with that.
They have some cycle double decker parking now, not sure if it's monitored by a minimum wage slave. Wouldn't leave mine there and it's only worth £10.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.