The End of on Street Parking within walking distance of the Etihad

Living in Droylsden and usually boozing before the game in Clayton Con. Club thinking it might just be easier walking.
I always used The Grove and The Halfway House on match day. Great pubs.

Nowadays, I’d get a train in to Piccadilly and walk regardless.

I park on Kingsbury Road clayton, can someone tell me if I can no longer park here?

this coming season we are mainly walking from the town centre rather than parking at the ground. I see there is a footpath called city link. Is it well used, safe at night and worth a try rather than Ashton new road?
Please don’t take the piss. We are Scottish based fans. :-)

I park on Kingsbury Road clayton, can someone tell me if I can no longer park here?
No if the plans go ahead, you need to be east of Edge Lane, i.e. Droylsden/Tameside.
I never park in front of someone’s house, it’s just a bit of respect for the people that live there, no problem with this at all.
It covers dirt paths and industrial areas which are mostly closed around the time of the game.

There will be a lot of displacement before the ground expands, it will end up like Spurs or West Ham.

Has anything changed with public transport to the stadium on match days? Or is it going to be the same number of services for more people now?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.