The End of on Street Parking within walking distance of the Etihad

I suppose it depends on what they’ve done. As it’s a 3pm we’re switching to the trams as we might as well get used to it.
Did the tram for the bar codes game. Alti to town was fine, drinks in town fine (apart from the jobsworth who asked my under age sons for us lol) but the tram from town to the stadium was a fucking nightmare

Looks like we’ll have to start using the paid car parks…usually park behind the cemetery but guess that’s not an option in a few weeks. Always worked as we go to the city kids thing before so park around 1130 for a normal kick off and plenty of space.

Would book City’s own parking but would like to be home before Sunday afternoon.

Daft question, do they take cards? Or will I need to stop and get some Bank of England cash on the way as can’t see your average stroppy guy in a high viz jacket being that impressed with my dodgy Scottish money.

Wonder where the hundreds of stewards will park as they normally park behind the Cemetery and the road near the fire station.

Looks like we’ll have to start using the paid car parks…usually park behind the cemetery but guess that’s not an option in a few weeks. Always worked as we go to the city kids thing before so park around 1130 for a normal kick off and plenty of space.

Would book City’s own parking but would like to be home before Sunday afternoon.

Daft question, do they take cards? Or will I need to stop and get some Bank of England cash on the way as can’t see your average stroppy guy in a high viz jacket being that impressed with my dodgy Scottish money.

cash mate.

Did the tram for the bar codes game. Alti to town was fine, drinks in town fine (apart from the jobsworth who asked my under age sons for us lol) but the tram from town to the stadium was a fucking nightmare
Oh I know. And I’m a bit claustrophobic which doesn’t help. I don’t mind getting off at Shudehill and walking the rest of the way tbh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.