The End of on Street Parking within walking distance of the Etihad

It was that road that’s blocked off at the entrance, Coleshill St across from Lord N St. Hope it’s not you.
Was all good when I got back..... getting home though was a nightmare.

Timed my exit from SS3 so I was right at the front of the stand on 98 mins as I needed for once to get home quickly, no pee stop and straight to the car, still took me 20 mins longer than waiting 3/4's way up SS3 and appaulding players off etc.

Been a season ticket holder for over 40 years. We travel from north wales every home game, it’s usually a ball ache of a journey to get there, if not congestion, crashes or some other obstacles on the way ! hassle trying to park is the last thing we need , this will mean more empty seats on match days as everyone tries to squeeze into the car parks Or decides not to attend.
I could understand if it was a residential area but it’s industrial.
at least for the moment you are not forced to drive everywhere at 20mph like we have in wales

Traffic was doubly shite after the match today. Didn’t seem any reason for it either, but took an extra half hour to get away.
This season I've started parking in Altrincham (roughly half way) and getting the tram in, change at Cornbrook is a must. I've noticed this last season or so the traffics gone mental to and after games and don't get me started on night games! It costs 7 quid for me and my daughter and it saves us so much hassle and stress. And we get to go and have a nose bag in town either before or after,depending on ko time. It's the future Al.

This season I've started parking in Altrincham (roughly half way) and getting the tram in, change at Cornbrook is a must. I've noticed this last season or so the traffics gone mental to and after games and don't get me started on night games! It costs 7 quid for me and my daughter and it saves us so much hassle and stress. And we get to go and have a nose bag in town either before or after,depending on ko time. It's the future Al.
I do tram it sometimes, but sadly the Oldham line can be full of idiots at any time of day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.