The End of on Street Parking within walking distance of the Etihad

Walking back after the game noticed that none of the vehicles that had parked up in these new bays in Clayton had been issued a parking ticket, however numerous parking tickets issued to vehicle that had taken a chance and parked on the new double yellow lines.
I was told by a fellow blue that the restrictions don't actually start until the end of March.

Greed at the top of the food chain, it's what this country is built on.

My opinion means nowt, but if they wanted a new arena, it should have gone elsewhere. Any of us know that the existing infrastructure around the Etihad is already shite in terms of parking and public transport.
Building new attractions will hopefully drive the need to improve the transport situation. The AO Arena is shocking compared to other modern arenas and actually some people think part of the fix to Manchester’s travel issues is to knock it down and restore the train platforms it originally replaced.

Building new attractions will hopefully drive the need to improve the transport situation. The AO Arena is shocking compared to other modern arenas and actually some people think part of the fix to Manchester’s travel issues is to knock it down and restore the train platforms it originally replaced.
Did they go to exchange station?

Did they go to exchange station?
I believe it would allow trains going east to terminate at Victoria like they do at the platforms for the other direction (near the tram platforms). Not sure if they were part of Victoria or Exchange in the past, though.

It doesn’t sound like much of an improvement but it would stop platform blocking as trains change direction.

Just a quick reminder for any fellow Blues who use Blue Disabled badges.
Don't get there early and put a later time on your clock. I witnessed wardens checking the times to see if anyone had put a little time on their clock. Tickets were issued on Ashton new road up near Asda. CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.