The End of on Street Parking within walking distance of the Etihad

Norton Street Tyres parking prices are £10 next season, up from £6. Asked the bloke who mans it last night.

Doesn't surprise me. Its where we park and I was expecting it to have gone up to that each time I parked there last season. Just ridiculous really. Be approaching £300 to park next year by the time you've thrown in the cup games as well. My mate pays less than that for his actual season ticket. I mean it's at Rochdale so not sure that's a reasonable comparison but still !

We at The Resurrection School open for match day parking. We face the Etihad Stadium, so not much of a walk at all (pictures are on our group page)
We open 2 hours before, and close 1 hour after the final whistle. £10 cash on arrival. First come first served basis.

286 Ashton New Road, M11 3HY
Any other information, Please feel free to add our group page.
Can I ask, is this £15 now? That was what I was for the Liam concert last week.

Just been reading this topic and come up with i have no idea where to park, Attending first game at Etihad, Son supporting City over my team WBA ( cant blame him) so going to first game vs Ipswich, Ive been Etihad before but im talking when Richard Dunne scored the og vs wba so what i am reading is its changed a lot,

Where is the best place to park for wanting to get back on the M6 afterwards, paying is fine but would rather be away from the ground to miss as much traffic as possible cheers

Just been reading this topic and come up with i have no idea where to park, Attending first game at Etihad, Son supporting City over my team WBA ( cant blame him) so going to first game vs Ipswich, Ive been Etihad before but im talking when Richard Dunne scored the og vs wba so what i am reading is its changed a lot,

Where is the best place to park for wanting to get back on the M6 afterwards, paying is fine but would rather be away from the ground to miss as much traffic as possible cheers
Id park at Ashton West park and ride catch the tram to ground it's straight off the M60

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.