The end of the agenda debate?

Great teams, great champions back up what they've done previously. Nout to do with what's gone before decades ago.

The rags were lorded well before they managed their first back-to-back title.

Arsenal weren't expecting to repeat their invincibility season.

No team in the history of the premier league have ever gone on to win the league by 100 points.... oh! hang on a minute. Yes, that's right we did last season. Yet the pundits, broadcasting media and football fraternity still refuse to acknowledge us as one of the greatest teams the premier league has ever seen.

Great teams, great champions back up what they've done previously. Nout to do with what's gone before decades ago. Teams raise their game to reach the level of the champions so the champions have to raise their game again. If they can, they're a great team. If not it's open to debate.

Tiger won the 97 Masters by an unthinkable 12 strokes but had he never won another major he wouldn't be regarded as great. It's not the margin or the manner of the victory that makes you great it's the ability to repeat it.

Arsenal weren't expected to repeat their invincibility season.

No team in the history of the premier league have ever gone on to win the league by 100 points.... oh! hang on a minute. Yes, that's right we did last season. Yet the pundits, broadcasting media and football fraternity still refuse to acknowledge us as one of the greatest teams the premier league has ever seen.

Arsenal weren't expected to repeat their invincibility season.

We are a great team probably the best the Premier league has ever seen and I don't need any rag or dipper sycophants to endorse that!

We are a great team probably the best the Premier league has ever seen and I don't need any rag or dipper sycophants to endorse that!
I completely agree with you.

However, it would be nice for someone to endorse it. ;-)

What ! Hahahahaha tell you what if the scousers win the title you can bet a few media and pundits hail them as the greatest team,hopefully they don’t get the chance too..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.