The Etihad Stadium Is NOT A Creche

I believe that children are our future, teach them well and let them lead the way.

Guess the rest you miserable twats

Corky said:
I was on about away matches, and 109 was not standing when we moved there, just the JCLs started to go there.

What about at Charlton were city fans refuse to sit in front of the wheel chairs?
I can agree about away matches. I think I can recall discussing this with you a while back. I think there should be a finer balance struck at away matches. The problem is clubs can't ask 'sitting or standing'. That way they could designate the front rows as sitting etc. but they can't legally do that. My opinion is that we should take it upon ourselves to do it unofficially. Fuck row and seat numbers. Standers fill up from the back. Sitters start from the front.

110-111 wasn't designated a singing section which was allowed to stand until a few years ago. It's since expanded organically into 109. I don't know of one blue in there who talks like a JCL. It seems to be people like me who couldn't often get a ticket in the south stand apart from cup games and low-demand league games like Fulham and then jumped on the opportunity to stand every game rather than sitting for most with the brief escape to standing. The areas who want to stand are clearly oversubscribed. It's not unusual for people with seats in other parts of the ground to go and stand in the standing sections - hence why we've got ticket scanners at the top of 110. I can't understand this childish attachment to seats some people have got. I come where I come for the atmosphere, to support the team, for the banter with the away fans, not for a piece of plastic next to the corner flag which is a shite view anyway. If I was interested in only watching football I wouldn't be seen dead in 109.

OP you are a complete cock who lacks understanding of peoples situations. You yourself were young once and i'm sure your old man took you.....either through choice or otherwise!
My lad was 2 last week and had to attend with me due to the fact that my babysitter let me down. At that age sitting still for 2 hours is a fuckin impossibility, the best you can hope for is occupy them for a short while and hope they fall asleep!
May i thank all at the front of 217 yesterday who were really understanding! He's clearly a lucky mascot but he wont be coming again for some time if i can avoid it....can't have a beer.

Lets not forget MCFC is a family club. I support City because my dad took me to Maine Road in 1977. My kids support City because I took them to Eastlands to watch this current team.

The swamp is full of 'mainly' male adults from out-of-town, their only affiliation with the club is that of previous silverware and acolades. I never get the feeling that scummers have any sense of community, family ties or real camaraderie.

I support City because I'm from Manchester and because my dad took me to Maine Road. Whats your story?

I relocated from 104 to 109 this season and wasn't there for Swansea and me and my dad were sitting next to a 14 week old baby with a city shirt on, we presumed they didnt have to pay for him to come in so, anyone know the age where you have to start to pay for kids?

how dare children be taking the seats of the thousands of people who try every week to get tickets that aren't available!

(heads back to Napoli 28k thread)

MCFCinleeds said:
I relocated from 104 to 109 this season and wasn't there for Swansea and me and my dad were sitting next to a 14 week old baby with a city shirt on, we presumed they didnt have to pay for him to come in so, anyone know the age where you have to start to pay for kids?

upto the age of 5, they get in for nowt if they sit on your knee.

The Fat el Hombre said:
I gets into the ground yesterday, first thing I see on the tv screens is herman with his kids, on the fucking pitch! I walk down to my row and to get past my seat I have to usher myself past about 8 different people all holding little fucking kids. Half way through the game I look round and all these little kids are sat there on their fucking phones dicking about playing snake or whatever they do, this is after I've poznanned in some ribena that one of the little bastards had spilt. The Etihad stadium IS NOT A FUCKING CRECHE

Take your fucking kids and fuck off home, and that includes you herman

take a look at my location cunty. i hope you aint referring to my son or little bastard as you stated. i was there yesterday with my son who is nearly 3. he watches city with me at home, preseason, aways etc. he sings city songs and cheers when we score. if i want to take him to watch city like my dad did with me, then i fucking will do.
did you not have a good childhood? did your dad not take you to the football? how dare you spout off on an internet forum about some kids who have all probably had a great day out with their mums and dads. why didnt you go and tell your feelings to the father of the little bastard(s) that pissed you off so much? ill tell you why... because your fucking coward. if you was referring to my son in your rant, then i wish you had came up to me yesterday.
Raging!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.