The FA cup and Refs!

jimharri said:
conormcfc said:
We were awarded a goal that was offside though.

Point dies there really.
This

Blue Smarties said:
Newcastle had a goal exactly like ours chalked off.
And this as well. If we'd played to our potential, and didn't take Wigan for granted, it wouldn't have mattered if Dave Whelan (complete with gammy leg) had been refereeing the game.
Exactly
It was only the other week other managers were saying we were getting on the refs decisions
We were fucking bobbins today and deserved to lose.

Today was nothing to do with the Referee.

If anything we got the best of it. Yaya very lucky not to have walked and if Lescott wasn't interfering with play then I don't know what is. I am presuming Dzeko got a booking for swearing and it was a stonewall penalty.

Some people need to man up and stop acting like Mickeys. I have seen at least 4 calls for a change of Manager in the post match thread already.

There's always a bent/shit ref thread after every defeat.

He didn't make us play badly for two thirds of the game. We were poor and decisions went for us and against us at various points. To see certain incidents and ignore others is disingenous. The Dzeko "elbow" wasn't an elbow at all, it was a flailing arm from a bloke trying to jump for the ball, happens 40 times a game if not more. Dzeko's dissent earned him a yellow card.

ForzaMancini said:
zandvoort blue said:
Sky Blue said:
Altrincham rag. What did you expect?

A Rag from a family of Rags, got the result he wanted again.

Do you actually know this for a fact?

Okay okay, we were shit and that`s why we got beat, but here you go. He puts down that he`s an Altrincham fan so that he doesn`t get excluded from Rag games which (used to be) are invariably high profile:

http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=277201

IWasHere said:
shit thread, we lost because we played shit not because of ref
True, but Wigan had the liberty of going in hard today and were never penalised. I think the correct term is 'excessive force'.

We didn't help ourselves though and will continue to underachieve if we don't reshape the squad.

Sky Blue said:
Altrincham rag. What did you expect?

^^^^ this.... The appointment for today's game was a scandal

It's getting boring listening to all the anti - City shit from all quarters... Seems the FA are on the same side

I still blame Manuel for the starting 11.....

Demichellis,,,, as they say, eat shit, a million flies can't be wrong.... Why the hell does he persist when we can all see how shit he is

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.