The FA cup and Refs!

Anthony Taylor is a rag,he lives in Winton Eccles fact.

His partner sells fake UGG gear and all the rest of it fact.

mannycity said:
Anthony Taylor is a rag,he lives in Winton Eccles fact.

His partner sells fake UGG gear and all the rest of it fact.

Anthony Taylor is a cheating Man Yoo supporting ****. Probably.

jimharri said:
conormcfc said:
We were awarded a goal that was offside though.

Point dies there really.
This

Blue Smarties said:
Newcastle had a goal exactly like ours chalked off.
And this as well. If we'd played to our potential, and didn't take Wigan for granted, it wouldn't have mattered if Dave Whelan (complete with gammy leg) had been refereeing the game.

The ref's not the issue ---bad as he was --- abysmal team selection was the issue for a quarter final Pelli doesn't seem to grasp the importance of these games so well done to Uwe ---and Pelli pull your socks up before the rest of the season goes down the pan !!!!

human nature is to support the underdog , some referees and linesmen are human .But should we be depending on the officials though ,if we play our best team , that usually works.

Just saying but this idiot was the 4th official for the cup final last year, although I know we were s***t for most of the game today it can't be a coincidence that this idiot supports a team from rag central.

If we play to our potential the refs won't be able to influence a result. Both Wigans goals were perfectly legitimate, the only goal that was questionable was ours.

I'm more in favour of refs having the balls to let the game flow than blowing the whistle every 5mins, similar to what happens in many of the European games. Let's face it, there are a few lads on our team that you'd expect to come off second best with if you took them on.

blueinsa said:
Fuck it, rant time.

we see it time and time again that the cheating cunts suddenly decide to apply a different set of rules because its the FA cup.

That twat today was a complete fucking joke with some of the tackles going in certain free kicks and yellows had it been a PL game yet because its the cup, fuck all is given and yet again, we are on the end of the shitty stick decision wise.

no wonder the players where going fucking mental and to cap it all off, edin gets an elbow which draws blood and he gets a yellow fucking card given to him!?

Fucking cheating wankers!

He was lucky not to get a red. Can't do what he did no matter how wronged you feel.

I thought Edin was lucky to stay on. You can't grab the ref like he did and get away with it

after observing some of the european refs in the champs league , i think we have the most impartial and best referees in the world , and the conspiracy theories about "rag referees" make us look bitter , i dont think he had a great game , and his linesmen let him down badly today , We have had a few favourable decisions this season , so we cant complain too much , and it generally evens itself out over a season . If our defenders made as few mistakes as the officials , we would still be in the cup.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.