Kompany
Nastasic
Barry
Yaya
Nasri
Silva
Tevez
Aguero

Personally I would pick Hart over Pants as sentiment for me is not for cup finals. Many wouldn't though and clearly Mancini won't. Seemed odd to me that he hasn't had a game since the semi but will be thrown back in for a final. Surely a game before the final would have been sensible.

Tough on Milner but that's life....

Well Im happy that we are still involved in the FA.Cup, if we win that well!! Champions! two FAcups,( maybe) never in my life time did I expect this, F as gone! many may say he knew it was up, many more will say he beat what was put infront of him! like winners do!!.. We know we are going to take over and so do the rest...look forward fellow blues to a FA..Cup victory... but what drama can happen will happen and it will go down as did they win in or not!!

yes we lifted the cup!!!!!

Can't believe how many people are leaving Milner out, he's been consistently great for us this season whereas Nasri's had a couple of decent games now the sun's out and he's playing for a move. It's also noticeable that Nasri's better games have come when Silva's not been playing.

------------- Pantilimon ------------

Zabba - Kompany - Nastasic - Clichy

----------- Yaya ----- Barry ---------

Milner -------- Tevez ---------- Silva

---------------- Aguero -------------

If Yaya's not fit play Rodwell with Barry.

team v wigan PANTS - ZABS,KOMPS,NASTY,CLICHY - MILNER,YAYA,SILVA,NASRI,BARRY - TEVEZ OR AGUERO . got to match Martinez in midfield they play 3-5-2 , I can see extra time in this one , and everyone outside Manchester (which obviously means 99% of yooonited followers) will be rooting for wigan , so a winner in the 121st minute would be fooking hilarious.

Super David Silva 21 said:
Pantilimon: "The technical staff knows that after the season is finished I want to leave. I don't know if Saturday will be my last game.[/quote

has he done an interview?where is it please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.