The Fail have wheeled out Colin Shindler again.

Prestwich_Blue said:
M18CTID said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
I think that's not an unfair piece to be honest. He's basically saying that throwing money at players is a high-risk strategy. And it is.

I'd struggle to put together a counter to this article like I did with his last one.

Sorry PB, I disagree - I think there's plenty you could pull him up on. While there is some truth in the article, I think it's just masking over Shindler's previous issues with the club that you responded to previously.
He's been a bit cleverer this time than he was with that article. You could certainly make the point that Bell, Lee & Summerbee were all bought, the first two for what was then quite large sums. Plus clubs had far more control over players then and Lee, if I recall correctly, threatened to go on strike at Bolton to force his move

I agree with that - he's said things in the article that very few blues will disagree with but towards the end his previous is in evidence and he can't help but have a pop at our owner. I could understand it if it was written by a Rag or some clueless tabloid hack but Shindler, being a blue, should know better with regards to all the good things the club are trying to do that rarely make the headlines rather than constantly pontificating about the amount of money that the club has spent on players.

Balti said:
I was incredibly lucky to be a teenager when the Lee, Bell, Summerbee, team won five trophies in five years

In that case, why is that era not mentioned in the TV version of MURML.

Skashion said:
BillCarlisle Ex-Manchester said:
I would also ask the question as to how many City matches Colin Shindler goes to nowadays.
He doesn't. Alas, the working man's game he loved has been destroyed and he chooses to mourn its demise in a paper with a fascist past and read primarily by right-leaning middle-class women. At least he has his principles.

Precisely.

I just wondered whether on the off chance he had managed to scrounge a corporate ticket for the FAC Final......................(I'd like to bet he did).

Prestwich_Blue said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
BringBackSwales said:
why do him and the daily fail have a continual anti arab agenda

He's Jewish???
I take great exception to that. Shindler hasn't been near a synagogue in years. The Pope knows more about the Jewish religion than he does. But we have plenty of quite observant Jewish fans who don't have a problem with our owners.

Point taken - though that is why I put question marks after my comment as it was more of a question than a comment.

BiBaBo said:
Balti said:
I was incredibly lucky to be a teenager when the Lee, Bell, Summerbee, team won five trophies in five years

The quote isn't mine for starters. It's Colin Schindlers.

And what the fuck is MURML??!

It's time Vicky Kloss and co got hold of this horrible little man abd put him in his place. Who the hell does he think he is?????

Colin Shindler more like Colin Shitter

Balti said:
BiBaBo said:
Balti said:

I was just quoting your quote matey.

Manchester United Ruined My Life - Great book, shite television play as they missed out the 3 chapters when Schindler was actually watching us win everything.

BiBaBo said:
Balti said:
BiBaBo said:

I was just quoting your quote matey.

Manchester United Ruined My Life - Great book, shite television play as they missed out the 3 chapters when Schindler was actually watching us win everything.

When you say great book I assume you mean a dreary, self-indulgent, sinfully dull pile of shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.