The fan who jumped on Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last time I checked, there wasn't a box somewhere that I could tick to say which aspects of the law I would abide by and which I'd ignore. The lad knew as well as the rest of us there would be consequences for his actions.
Sheff Utd seem to have washed their hands of it by simply kicking him out, lets face it a stadium ban would be pointless.
City are now well aware who he is and cannot be seen to ignore his transgression. Bearing in mind there was no malice intended and thankfully no harm done, maybe they'll ban him for a no of games, 3ish, and warn the rest of us.
If they don't and it happens again, because it probably would, we would be charged by our besties at the PL and the repercussions could be terrible, closure's, away bans etc.
Its simple, the grass is for the players.

Last time I checked, there wasn't a box somewhere that I could tick to say which aspects of the law I would abide by and which I'd ignore. The lad knew as well as the rest of us there would be consequences for his actions.
Sheff Utd seem to have washed their hands of it by simply kicking him out, lets face it a stadium ban would be pointless.
City are now well aware who he is and cannot be seen to ignore his transgression. Bearing in mind there was no malice intended and thankfully no harm done, maybe they'll ban him for a no of games, 3ish, and warn the rest of us.
If they don't and it happens again, because it probably would, we would be charged by our besties at the PL and the repercussions could be terrible, closure's, away bans etc.
Its simple, the grass is for the players.
Agreed, there's a certain kind of person that think they can choose if, when, and how rules/laws apply to them, and think consequences are for other people.

I just thought most of them lived in Liverpool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.