The fan who jumped on Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
This sort of emotion used to be loved by fellow blues it was called showing there passion and something they just couldn't keep a lid on (especially wen we was shit) but now it's an idiotic offence because he jumped on a world superstar ( who didn't seem to take offence by it) people need to get a grip ffs.

Both can be true at the same time. Got no problem with his passion and he looked genuinely overjoyed so I really hope he enjoyed the moment.

At the same time, everyone knows that if you go on the pitch there’ll be consequences, that’s been a law for over thirty years so it’s an idiotic offence to commit too.

Only the people that do it could answer that question but I'm sure there has been pitch invasions every time even wen we've won the league early.
You didn't go to Brighton then?

I wonder why no one was passionate in Istanbul or at Wembley?

Bit Rawkish this thread.
Using "passion" as an excuse is just so dipperish!

We should be bricking coaches, sitting on police vans, setting fire to the town hall, throwing people into fountains, but eh it's ok, it's just passion.

But as stated, no actual harm done. (this time)
I hope he feels it was worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.