The Fat Spanish Waiter Has A Pop

man_shitty said:
Shooter 83 said:
man_shitty said:
ahaha, you get a bit of money, and think you're the dog's bollocks!

having fans in ireland and singapore is a result of winning things... which, im guessing you have no knowledge of, nor does gaz baz... you lot could even just look next door, eh?

you've become a laughing stock to all the teams around you (eg. Bellamy, 14m?, ahahahahaha), yet you don't realise it, because you see signing barry and santa cruz (who was dire last year), whilst bidding for the creme de la creme but not getting anywhere near getting them, as a progress!

"That link is a genuine reason to be excited, it shows that we are now without a doubt serious players in worlds football.

The fact that we've even gone in for someone who's considered "Mr Chelsea" and "untouchable" should send shivers down the spines of the so called "top four".

so called? yeah, the ones who finish in the top 4 ARE the big four, just to clarify...

your mentality? aha, i rest my case...

Another scouse clown who believes what he reads in the paper. Bellamy was 9m and did well untill he got injured. How much did you pay for Robbie Keane again 20m haha! Dossena 8m and the other 20 shit full backs liverpool have signed.

He was 9 going up to 14m.
'Injured' Yep, I know, we've been there...

Oh and did you quickly forget about the all-conquering Jo?
Ahah, yes, thought so.

No 9 million and not the fee the papers make up. Jo was 6m ;) The rest is based on app's thats why hes gone to Everton so we don't have to pay anymore... Get it?

stony said:
man_shitty said:
Wow, that proved me wrong.

Ahem.

If you actually came on here with a few relevant points, I might actually engage in a debate with you. Instead you sign on with an insulting name and post a load of shite that you have read in the Sun. You're an absolute tool, you're not worthy of reasonable debate, so go and eat rats out of your pity city skip, you horrible wallet stealing bin dipping bastard.

The reason why you cant engage in a debate with me, because all my points were valid, and you know they speak the truth.

Fair enough, my name is insulting, but you've proven yourself to be no better. In fact, you've probably proven yourself to be more ignorant and more petulant.

man_shitty said:
The reason why you cant engage in a debate with me, because all my points were valid, and you know they speak the truth.

Fair enough, my name is insulting, but you've proven yourself to be no better. In fact, you've probably proven yourself to be more ignorant and more petulant.

No they weren't but you've seemingly glossed over my post.

I say when you come on with a name like yours and spout the drivel you did, you expect it with both barrells.

man_shitty said:
stony said:
man_shitty said:
Wow, that proved me wrong.

Ahem.

If you actually came on here with a few relevant points, I might actually engage in a debate with you. Instead you sign on with an insulting name and post a load of shite that you have read in the Sun. You're an absolute tool, you're not worthy of reasonable debate, so go and eat rats out of your pity city skip, you horrible wallet stealing bin dipping bastard.

You come on a City forum with the name Man Shitty and expect reasonable debate ?

I was going to say you're a bigger moron than I first thought, but you've already proved me wrong on that score.

Where are you from BTW ? Are you actually from Pity City or are you another plastic ?

Are there any MODS online tonight ? Surely a troll name like Man Shitty deserves an instant ban. I thought we were trying to clean the place up ?

stony said:
Are there any MODS online tonight ? Surely a troll name like Man Shitty deserves an instant ban. I thought we were trying to clean the place up ?

Well, seeing as I have no life/job I'd be happpy to mod the forum during the window, but seeing as there are plenty of mods as there is, I can understand Ric not wanting yet more.

GIVE ME POWER!!!

Shooter 83 said:
man_shitty said:

Ahah, yes, thought so.

No 9 million and not the fee the papers make up. Jo was 6m ;) The rest is based on app's thats why hes gone to Everton so we don't have to pay anymore... Get it?

<a class="postlink" href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/m/man_city/7442429.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/footbal ... 442429.stm</a>

Manchester City have confirmed the signing of Brazilian striker Jo for an undisclosed club record fee.

The transfer, thought to be worth about £18m - beating the £13m the club spent to sign Nicolas Anelka from Paris Saint-Germain in 2002 - was first mooted several weeks ago and City will be delighted to have finally got their man.

Jees-so we're starting a "duff player signed for too much money" list now.

Glass houses and stones spring to mind.

Robbie Keane,anyone?

5starkop said:
Shooter 83 said:
man_shitty said:

Ahah, yes, thought so.

<a class="postlink" href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/m/man_city/7442429.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/footbal ... 442429.stm</a>

Manchester City have confirmed the signing of Brazilian striker Jo for an undisclosed club record fee.

The transfer, thought to be worth about £18m - beating the £13m the club spent to sign Nicolas Anelka from Paris Saint-Germain in 2002 - was first mooted several weeks ago and City will be delighted to have finally got their man.

Well done on quoting newspapers, go you!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.