The Fat Spanish Waiter Has A Pop

mancitycash said:
if rafa is a fat waiter hughes is a **** who cannot manage a club. your team has a hundred strikers already.and what is your manager trying to do ? thats right sign more strikers .instead of building a solid team and giving it a chance hughes is signing players right and left and unsettling the team.your team is a mess and will be so until theres a solid foundation in it.signing every other player and whoring your self to top players is just embarrasing.its funny couse no top player wants to join you yet.kaka turned you down for real so has a dozzen other players.your club is just embarrasing.atleast a club like villa has a proper manager who gives his team time to gel and actualy seems to have a brain.according to some fans in this forum all rival teams are supposly scared of city. the only player in your team that would play in a top 4 side currently is stephen ireland thats about it.city fans need to stop insulting rival teams and focus on themselfs.maybe if you do that your team will actually gradually improve. sven goran ericsson finished 9th and hughes with a team far more expensive squad finished 10th.FACT

Bitter. Just look at your username. You reek of bitter.

We are signing strikers because we do not have a striker of sufficient quality. This is why we are trying to sign another striker, in addition to the midfielder we needed to add balance to the side.

Hughes knows full well we need time to gel, which is why he is attempting to wrap up deals as quickly as possible, ideally before our South Africa tour. Our owners are patient businessmen, who know when to take a calculated risk on oppurtunities that arise.

Our team is not a mess, and has a very good spine to it at the moment, with players like Given, Richards at the back, Barry, De Jong, Ireland in the midfield and a selection of Robinho, RSC and Bellamy as our attack.

You know nothing about our club, so kindly piss off.

mancitycash said:
Shooter 83 said:
mancitycash said:
if rafa is a fat waiter hughes is a **** who cannot manage a club. your team has a hundred strikers already.and what is your manager trying to do ? thats right sign more strikers .instead of building a solid team and giving it a chance hughes is signing players right and left and unsettling the team.your team is a mess and will be so until theres a solid foundation in it.signing every other player and whoring your self to top players is just embarrasing.its funny couse no top player wants to join you yet.kaka turned you down for real so has a dozzen other players.your club is just embarrasing.atleast a club like villa has a proper manager who gives his team time to gel and actualy seems to have a brain.according to some fans in this forum all rival teams are supposly scared of city. the only player in your team that would play in a top 4 side currently is stephen ireland thats about it.city fans need to stop insulting rival teams and focus on themselfs.maybe if you do that your team will actually gradually improve. sven goran ericsson finished 9th and hughes with a team far more expensive squad finished 10th.FACT

Lets get it right Kaka turned us down fair enough one of the best 3 players in the world and is now at Real Madrid, no one turns down Madrid. Who else?

Of the top of my head the last few weeks Barry and Tevez have turned you down. Now thats a FACT!

Oh btw you're talking shit.

players that have turned you down despite bidding unrealistic money and inflating the transfer market

ronaldinho before your arab takeover
kaka
buffon
casillas
david villa
glen johnson
lionel messi
john terry in january

its great to be ambitious but come on thats just right out stupid trying to build a fifa all stars side when you are a midtable club.

the list goes on.i bet if i look up the internet i can find more players that turned you down.anyway to the point.you have fantastic youngsters like joe hart richards onouha and michael johnson.none of them will get any chance becouse of your owners buying sucess mentality. joe hart can easly be englands nr1 in the future.

Oooooooo the good old paper rumours.

I'll give you ronaldinho but he'd have turned you down to go Ac, like he did to Rags when going Barca, but thats it. But the others are just plain paper talk or the club didnt even accept the bid so how could the players turn us down!?

Give it a rest your on a road to nowhere, get back to your dipper fourm and talk about your captain 'kissin the badge on his chest then handing in a trasfer request!

ahaha, you get a bit of money, and think you're the dog's bollocks!

having fans in ireland and singapore is a result of winning things... which, im guessing you have no knowledge of, nor does gaz baz... you lot could even just look next door, eh?

you've become a laughing stock to all the teams around you (eg. Bellamy, 14m?, ahahahahaha), yet you don't realise it, because you see signing barry and santa cruz (who was dire last year), whilst bidding for the creme de la creme but not getting anywhere near getting them, as a progress!

"That link is a genuine reason to be excited, it shows that we are now without a doubt serious players in worlds football.

The fact that we've even gone in for someone who's considered "Mr Chelsea" and "untouchable" should send shivers down the spines of the so called "top four".

so called? yeah, the ones who finish in the top 4 ARE the big four, just to clarify...

your mentality? aha, i rest my case...

man_shitty said:

having fans in ireland and singapore is a result of winning things... which, im guessing you have no knowledge of, nor does gaz baz... you lot could even just look next door, eh?

you've become a laughing stock to all the teams around you (eg. Bellamy, 14m?, ahahahahaha), yet you don't realise it, because you see signing barry and santa cruz (who was dire last year), whilst bidding for the creme de la creme but not getting anywhere near getting them, as a progress!

"That link is a genuine reason to be excited, it shows that we are now without a doubt serious players in worlds football.

The fact that we've even gone in for someone who's considered "Mr Chelsea" and "untouchable" should send shivers down the spines of the so called "top four".

so called? yeah, the ones who finish in the top 4 ARE the big four, just to clarify...

Another scouse clown who believes what he reads in the paper. Bellamy was 9m and did well untill he got injured. How much did you pay for Robbie Keane again 20m haha! Dossena 8m and the other 20 shit full backs liverpool have signed.

man_shitty said:

Go and suck a dogs arse, you window licking spunk bubble

stony said:
man_shitty said:

Wow, that proved me wrong.

Ahem.

man_shitty said:

Bitter and shit scared. The lot of you. You might think that your sneering isn't transparent, but it is.
There's proof in the fact that it's 25 past 2 in the morning, and your on a City forum, so desperately trying to hang on to the crumbling notion the Top 4 is invincible. I'll see you in 2 years mate.

man_shitty said:
stony said:
man_shitty said:

Wow, that proved me wrong.

Ahem.

If you actually came on here with a few relevant points, I might actually engage in a debate with you. Instead you sign on with an insulting name and post a load of shite that you have read in the Sun. You're an absolute tool, you're not worthy of reasonable debate, so go and eat rats out of your pity city skip, you horrible wallet stealing bin dipping bastard.

Shooter 83 said:
man_shitty said:

Another scouse clown who believes what he reads in the paper. Bellamy was 9m and did well untill he got injured. How much did you pay for Robbie Keane again 20m haha! Dossena 8m and the other 20 shit full backs liverpool have signed.

He was 9 going up to 14m.
'Injured' Yep, I know, we've been there...

Oh and did you quickly forget about the all-conquering Jo?
Ahah, yes, thought so.

man_shitty said:

It is progress, how could you think any different? Trabelsi/Corradi... Barry/Santa Cruz your blind if you think otherwise.

And that one quote keeps getting dug up, your a naive, agenda ridden fool if you think one person opinion in "the mentality" of the fans.

But hey, we're nothing right? Thats why your here with your witty username at 2am.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.