The Fat Spanish Waiter Has A Pop

RAWK ? Fucking hell! Now there is a forum inhabited by some serious fuckwits. If I'd have known you were from RAWK I would have treated you accordingly. No sharp words, one syllable replies, etc.
FFS, RAWK has to house the biggest collection of plastic, Sky watching deluded window lickers since Red Issue.
Sorry mate, but all your credibility(what there was of it) has disappeared faster than an unguarded drink in a Liverpool pub.[/quote]

you do know that this site is a bit of a piss take amongst most forums though no?ah nevermind...[/quote]

And you do know that your city is a bit of a piss take amongst other cities though no? Never mind.

Edit: Actually, I take that back. Your IP address shows you're from Ireland, what a surprise.[/quote]

Haha!

Why choose Liverpool then, was it the 80's when you was successful? Really you should stop now before my ribs split.[/quote]

never seen liverpool lift a league trophy..fathers side of the family is from birkinhead grew up supporting them..anymore retarded ponts that have no basis?![/quote]

Thats the same excuse that the cockney and Irish gloryhunting rags use... get a new one pal.

Theres a few presuming we'll walk into the top four, i wouldn't say there's too many.

I think it's equally as Hillarious that Rafa is on the back pages of tomorrow's papers talking about as transfer that was agreed a good 4/5 weeks ago. I think he's completely over the top, had no need to comment, has got it completely wrong and looks like a bit of a kid.

Speaking of kids, theres a good few on here, the internet brings out the worst in people, look around and you'll see optimism and excitment more than people presuming we'll walk into the top four.

I was starting to pick my Fantasy Football team for next year, and it wasn't until i started looking at the squads of the other teams that i'd guess will be "up and around" 4-7th next year that i was encouraged tbh.

I don't think we've any reason to think the likes of Spurs/Everton/Villa/Fulham aren't realsitically passable this season. If we get 2/3 of the like of Eto'o/Tevez/Terry et al than i think, with a bit of luck, there's an outside possibility we could challenge Arsenal for fourth, Utd have lost thier game winners from last season, they could struggle this year too, especially if other teams stop fearing them.

if rafa is a fat waiter hughes is a **** who cannot manage a club. your team has a hundred strikers already.and what is your manager trying to do ? thats right sign more strikers .instead of building a solid team and giving it a chance hughes is signing players right and left and unsettling the team.your team is a mess and will be so until theres a solid foundation in it.signing every other player and whoring your self to top players is just embarrasing.its funny couse no top player wants to join you yet.kaka turned you down for real so has a dozzen other players.your club is just embarrasing.atleast a club like villa has a proper manager who gives his team time to gel and actualy seems to have a brain.according to some fans in this forum all rival teams are supposly scared of city. the only player in your team that would play in a top 4 side currently is stephen ireland thats about it.city fans need to stop insulting rival teams and focus on themselfs.maybe if you do that your team will actually gradually improve. sven goran ericsson finished 9th and hughes with a team far more expensive squad finished 10th.FACT

mancitycash said:
if rafa is a fat waiter hughes is a **** who cannot manage a club. your team has a hundred strikers already.and what is your manager trying to do ? thats right sign more strikers .instead of building a solid team and giving it a chance hughes is signing players right and left and unsettling the team.your team is a mess and will be so until theres a solid foundation in it.signing every other player and whoring your self to top players is just embarrasing.its funny couse no top player wants to join you yet.kaka turned you down for real so has a dozzen other players.your club is just embarrasing.atleast a club like villa has a proper manager who gives his team time to gel and actualy seems to have a brain.according to some fans in this forum all rival teams are supposly scared of city. the only player in your team that would play in a top 4 side currently is stephen ireland thats about it.city fans need to stop insulting rival teams and focus on themselfs.maybe if you do that your team will actually gradually improve. sven goran ericsson finished 9th and hughes with a team far more expensive squad finished 10th.FACT

Oh fuck off and stop taking what everyone says to heart... One or two quotes from people saying other clubs are scared of us... Although, why does Liverpool feel the need to talk about Barry now? Why won't Chelsea let Terry speak?

Name all these players that have turned us down? Name the "dozzen" whatever the fuck that is?

Robinho couldn't get into a top 4 side? Liverpool wanted Barry, theres a few more i'd wager would be in and around the top four sides.

People who finish thier posts with "FACT" are usually a bit annoying too.

mancitycash said:

Lets get it right Kaka turned us down fair enough one of the best 3 players in the world and is now at Real Madrid, no one turns down Madrid. Who else?

Of the top of my head the last few weeks Barry and Tevez have turned you down. Now thats a FACT!

Oh btw you're talking shit.

Gstar, if you're saying we can't attract world class players now, how are we going to attract world class players in five years time?

Shooter 83 said:
mancitycash said:

Lets get it right Kaka turned us down fair enough one of the best 3 players in the world and is now at Real Madrid, no one turns down Madrid. Who else?

Of the top of my head the last few weeks Barry and Tevez have turned you down. Now thats a FACT!

Oh btw you're talking shit.

players that have turned you down despite bidding unrealistic money and inflating the transfer market

ronaldinho before your arab takeover
kaka
buffon
casillas
david villa
glen johnson
lionel messi
john terry in january

its great to be ambitious but come on thats just right out stupid trying to build a fifa all stars side when you are a midtable club.

the list goes on.i bet if i look up the internet i can find more players that turned you down.anyway to the point.you have fantastic youngsters like joe hart richards onouha and michael johnson.none of them will get any chance becouse of your owners buying sucess mentality. joe hart can easly be englands nr1 in the future.

mancitycash said:
if rafa(Rafa) is a fat waiter hughes(Hughes) is a **** who cannot manage a club. your(Your) team has a hundred strikers already.and(And) what is your manager trying to do ? thats(that's) right sign more strikers .instead(Instead) of building a solid team and giving it a chance hughes(Hughes) is signing players right and left and unsettling the team.your(Your) team is a mess and will be so until theres(there's) a solid foundation in it.signing(Signing) every other player and whoring your self to top players is just embarrasing(embarrassing).its(It's) funny couse(because) no top player wants to join you yet.kaka(Kaka) turned you down for real so has a dozzen(dozen) other players.your(Your) club is just embarrasing(embarrassing).atleast(At Least) a club like villa has a proper manager who gives his team time to gel and actualy(actually) seems to have a brain.according(According) to some fans in this forum all rival teams are supposly(supposedly) scared of city. the(The) only player in your team that would play in a top 4 side currently is stephen(Stephen) ireland(Ireland) thats(that's) about it.city(City) fans need to stop insulting rival teams and focus on themselfs(themselves).maybe(Maybe) if you do that your team will actually gradually improve. sven(Sven) goran(Goran) ericsson(Ericsson) finished 9th and hughes(Hughes) with a team far more expensive squad finished 10th.FACT

Ric can I have a red pen please ?

stony said:
mancitycash said:
if rafa(Rafa) is a fat waiter hughes(Hughes) is a **** who cannot manage a club. your(Your) team has a hundred strikers already.and(And) what is your manager trying to do ? thats(that's) right sign more strikers .instead(Instead) of building a solid team and giving it a chance hughes(Hughes) is signing players right and left and unsettling the team.your(Your) team is a mess and will be so until theres(there's) a solid foundation in it.signing(Signing) every other player and whoring your self to top players is just embarrasing(embarrassing).its(It's) funny couse(because) no top player wants to join you yet.kaka(Kaka) turned you down for real so has a dozzen(dozen) other players.your(Your) club is just embarrasing(embarrassing).atleast(At Least) a club like villa has a proper manager who gives his team time to gel and actualy(actually) seems to have a brain.according(According) to some fans in this forum all rival teams are supposly(supposedly) scared of city. the(The) only player in your team that would play in a top 4 side currently is stephen(Stephen) ireland(Ireland) thats(that's) about it.city(City) fans need to stop insulting rival teams and focus on themselfs(themselves).maybe(Maybe) if you do that your team will actually gradually improve. sven(Sven) goran(Goran) ericsson(Ericsson) finished 9th and hughes(Hughes) with a team far more expensive squad finished 10th.FACT

Ric can I have a red pen please ?

Lol, different. Very good!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.