The Fat Spanish Waiter Has A Pop

What's amusing is that the likes of the whining Benitez (and Wenger) have no sense of irony.

He moans about money, money, money (how hilarious) whilst unveiling the world class Glen Johnson who cost £17,500,000. He also spent £19,000,000 on Robbie Keane and on £11,500,000 Ryan Babbel!!!

What the likes of Wenger and Benitez dread is competition and anyone outside the top 4 bettering themselves whilst spending a mini fortune themselves to try and keep up with United and Chelsea.

Revolver said:
What's amusing is that the likes of the whining Benitez (and Wenger) have no sense of irony.

He moans about money, money, money (how hilarious) whilst unveiling the world class Glen Johnson who cost £17,500,000. He also spent £19,000,000 on Robbie Keane and on £11,500,000 Ryan Babbel!!!

What the likes of Wenger and Benitez dread is competition and anyone outside the top 4 bettering themselves whilst spending a mini fortune themselves to try and keep up with United and Chelsea.

imo waiter pisses away far more than wenger. id rather have arse-shavin than babel keane and johnson

city bairn said:
Who cares? Let them moan and whinge about it I don't really care as long as WE are progressing I don't give a shit about any other club

i dont care really myself but what niggles me is the fact some of these idiots like benitez dont engage there brain first considering liverpool would not be were they are now without MONEY MONEY MONEY!

The waiter always talks about other clubs, it is his way of deflecting things away from what he is doing, or not doing, at Liverpool. I think there is a hint of worry and jealousy there as they can not compete with us financially and hopefully before long they won't be able to compete with us on the football pitch either.

leewill31 said:
city bairn said:
Who cares? Let them moan and whinge about it I don't really care as long as WE are progressing I don't give a shit about any other club

i dont care really myself but what niggles me is the fact some of these idiots like benitez dont engage there brain first considering liverpool would not be were they are now without MONEY MONEY MONEY!

Totally agree. We all know the Sky4 have took the piss for years using their CL money. Each and every fucking year getting stronger and stronger at the expense of the other 16 teams and true competition. Well Mr Benitez your cartel is about to be rudely interrupted and maybe you shouldn't have spunked all those millions.

I enjoy everyone having a pop. Can you imagine if it was Spurs who got rich and we were the ones moaning about Harry spending too much. I think I'd top meself.

Hamann Pineapple said:
I enjoy everyone having a pop. Can you imagine if it was Spurs who got rich and we were the ones moaning about Harry spending too much. I think I'd top meself.

Well said. Redknapp's another one who has been bleating about us being too rich (and wouldn't the glorified used car dealer just love, ahem, 'access' to the sort of transfer cash sloshing around Eastlands . . .)
Ancelotti has already had a pop. Wenger will probably be next. How long before Slur Baconface comes out and has a dig (like the old twat does before every Derby game)?
Watch out big four, we're gonna boot down your door. Bring it on and Fcuk 'em all.

The guy is a hypocritical cnut, i despise the tosser big time.
Maybe he should concern himself with actually winning something for his own club this coming season before he talks about other clubs.
Nowhere near as good a manager as his ego believes.

The guy is quite simply the end of a penis.

Completely love the fact that everybody who is anybody now has an opinion about city. Doesnt seem that long ago that nobody gave a fook (probably because we were throwing bids in for the likes of Carl Asaba and Bob Taylor!)

It feels great knowing that the sky 4 have got to look over their shoulders.

Chumps.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.