The Fat Spanish Waiter Has A Pop

He'll soon shut up whe he realises that we're fast catching up with them after we've beat them at Anfield. He waffles on about other clubs but does he realsie that after spending big money on Torres, Babel and Keane, they havn't won anything. Although it pains me to say it, you'd think he'd learned his lesson after the rant about baconface and when they ended up losing the league.

Craythee... Craythee!!!!
I tell her you go get money from Arab to buy Barry, Mither Fawlty, and she go craythee!

I know nothing!

blu4life said:
He'll soon shut up whe he realises that we're fast catching up with them after we've beat them at Anfield. He waffles on about other clubs but does he realsie that after spending big money on Torres, Babel and Keane, they havn't won anything. Although it pains me to say it, you'd think he'd learned his lesson after the rant about baconface and when they ended up losing the league.

Im not Trying to be smart but you do know that you finished 10th last year and 36 points behind us..should you not really be trying to catch up with everton and villa and get on to there level first?!

Bluemoon115 said:
Thats one thing you have to give to Fergie, he only comments on us when he gets asked about us over and over.
the media are pre warned by the regime not to ask slur purple nose about citeh.

Rafa32 said:
blu4life said:

Im not Trying to be smart but you do know that you finished 10th last year and 36 points behind us..should you not really be trying to catch up with everton and villa and get on to there level first?!

fuck me weve ust got rid of most of the blue fucking dippers and now the red ones are out to play! tell me mate howd u get a computer in the nick?

ya know thats actually hilarious..is that really the level of talk on the forum..anybody here over the age of 16 that actually talks footballing sense no?!

Like Im just saying its quite a statment to say that after finishing 10th that you'se will be right up with us soon..its common sense really to question that no?

Rafa32 said:
blu4life said:

24oad00.jpg

do one, its supper time !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.