The Fat Spanish Waiter Has A Pop

Rafa32 said:
blu4life said:
He'll soon shut up whe he realises that we're fast catching up with them after we've beat them at Anfield. He waffles on about other clubs but does he realsie that after spending big money on Torres, Babel and Keane, they havn't won anything. Although it pains me to say it, you'd think he'd learned his lesson after the rant about baconface and when they ended up losing the league.

Im not Trying to be smart but you do know that you finished 10th last year and 36 points behind us..should you not really be trying to catch up with everton and villa and get on to there level first?!

Im not being funny but shouldnt you be off car jacking or mugging or doing someone's house or maybe shooting up!

Dont worry mate if we knock you guys out of the top 4 it gives you another excuse for a minutes silence and a very public grieving session!

BTW....remind me just how much the fat waiter has spent will you lar...........

Rafa32 said:
ya know thats actually hilarious..is that really the level of talk on the forum..anybody here over the age of 16 that actually talks footballing sense no?!

Like Im just saying its quite a statment to say that after finishing 10th that you'se will be right up with us soon..its common sense really to question that no?

Seeing as though the players and the manager were falling over themselves to comment on us, it was only a matter of time before the fans joined in. Obsessed.

Go away.

blueinsa said:
Rafa32 said:
blu4life said:
He'll soon shut up whe he realises that we're fast catching up with them after we've beat them at Anfield. He waffles on about other clubs but does he realsie that after spending big money on Torres, Babel and Keane, they havn't won anything. Although it pains me to say it, you'd think he'd learned his lesson after the rant about baconface and when they ended up losing the league.

Im not Trying to be smart but you do know that you finished 10th last year and 36 points behind us..should you not really be trying to catch up with everton and villa and get on to there level first?!

Im not being funny but shouldnt you be off car jacking or mugging or doing someone's house or maybe shooting up!

Dont worry mate if we knock you guys out of the top 4 it gives you another excuse for a minutes silence and a very public grieving session!

Ya know i feel sorry for the rest of the fans..i was at the arsenal city game last year(mate has a 2 season tickets) and was talkin to a good few lads that had a a decent head on there shoulders..obviosly none around here?if you read my post there you will see i havnt mentioned money that bollox im talkin just sense really..i just want to know how you think youre going from 10th place to breaking the top 4..

Rafa32 said:
blueinsa said:
Rafa32 said:
blu4life said:

Ya know i feel sorry for the rest of the fans..i was at the arsenal city game last year(mate has a 2 season tickets) and was talkin to a good few lads that had a a decent head on there shoulders..obviosly none around here?if you read my post there you will see i havnt mentioned money that bollox im talkin just sense really..i just want to know how you think youre going from 10th place to breaking the top 4..

Sorry, we will do it by spending huge amounts of money on the the best players available.

I no, its not really revolutionary, its exactly what teams like you and the rags and chelsea have done for years and its worked for you so we thought we would give it a go.

Does that answer you question fella?

Now jog on your rat curry is getting cold...

Put your own question another way, mate. How do think we're not going to progress significantly, given the change in our circumstances? The league table isn't written in stone, you know. (Mind you, there was a few seasons back when I'd wished it was - though for different reasons, obviously).

and that would be who..barry,stuart taylor and sante cruz?!i actually tought id get a bit of common sense talk on here obviously not..this site is the laughing stock of almost every single fans site but i tought maybe it was just a select few who posted shite but mneh maybe not..

Rafa32 said:
and that would be who..barry,stuart taylor and sante cruz?!i actually tought id get a bit of common sense talk on here obviously not..this site is the laughing stock of almost every single fans site but i tought maybe it was just a select few who posted shite but mneh maybe not..
2d9o786.jpg

2nd sitting anyone !

Rafa32 said:

Yeh but your City is the laughing stock of the country.

Rafa32 said:

Tought...tought????

I think your managers arse is getting rather tought dont you lolol

Listen ive heard your neighbours down the street are away on holiday this week ( 1 week caravan in Rhyl ). If you hurry up there might still be something in there worth taking.

See ya...............

Bluemoon115 said:
Rafa32 said:

Yeh but your City is the laughing stock of the country.

thats not fair it was the city of CULTURE '08 !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.