The Fat Spanish Waiter Has A Pop

Something is not right at Liverpool, I wonder what it is? How many times is someone (player / manager, only there for love) going to criticize and attack City? It's happening frequently. I assume their fans think it's what a class club does.

Brucie Bonus said:
Something is not right at Liverpool, I wonder what it is? How many times is someone (player / manager, only there for love) going to criticize and attack City? It's happening frequently. I assume their fans think it's what a class club does.

In fairness I doubt Rafa and other managers/players start up their press conferences by attacking City.
The gutter press stir up the shit by asking them questions about us.
But all the likes of Rafa need to do is say "I'm here to talk about Liverpool/my club"
It was the same with Hughes when we signed Barry, all the pressed asked him about was Ronaldo, he should have told them
the "fuck off" it would have made him go up in the estimation of even the most hardened Hughes doubters.

Question for the fat spanish waiter.How many liverpool players have come to him and said 'here boss you're paying me to much money,i play for the love of the club,take £50,000 a week off my pay'.How many ? no, i dont think so,fuck off fatso ! PS,good afternoon Rafa 32,nice to hear from another viewpoint.

Re: Rafa Benitez

Benitez should to bring me a beer while were at it... make sure is cold though!

Apologies if this has been posted. Guardian has a poll on whether Barry has been greedy coming to City. I know it doesn't matter but getting a bit fed up about all the flak we are getting for wanting to sign good players - do the press think the top 4 only have home grown players on £30K a year? Poll closes tonight and can be found at <a class="postlink" href="http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/.." onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.guardian.co.uk/football/..</a>.

jrb said:
YCMIU.

Premier League - Benitez slams cash-obsessed City
Eurosport - Thu, 09 Jul 16:01:00 2009

Rafael Benitez unveiled new boy Glen Johnson and then took a swipe at Manchester City with their "money, money, money" approach to the transfer market.

The Liverpool boss has spent £17 million on the England full-back, a large chunk of which is wiped out by the cash Portsmouth still owe the Anfield club from the Peter Crouch deal. And while Benitez played hardball with Xabi Alonso and Javier Mascherano over their long-term futures, he accepts that the market was now "crazy" and dominated by money.

Benitez, who admitted he had tried again to sign Gareth Barry this summer from Aston Villa, said: "We had to pay big money, the market is now crazy. It is all money, money, money now. But we were signing a good player, an England player, and that is very positive."

He added: "He has a good mentality, and when I spoke to him first it was clear he wanted to come here.

"Things have changed. You have to adapt to a situation. Manchester City and big clubs in Europe (get her!)are spending big money, so the market has changed and we have to work harder.

"You have to do that to stay at the level we are at because of the big money being spent here and abroad."

City also wanted Johnson, but Benitez said: "It was difficult, some clubs are offering big money. But he wanted to come here, that was the difference.(get her)

"We did go back again for Barry, but as I said. it is all about money, money, money. It is as simple as that."(get her)

On City's influence on the market and their prospects for next term, Benitez added: "City have signed a lot of good players, but that is no guarantee they will win anything. But it will be interesting to see what happens next season.

"But whatever happens, experience is more important and we feel that we have that to be in the top positions. If you spend big it is always easier to perform well. But when you have a good understanding between players that is also important. If they are together, they work hard, that is just as important."

Good! Im glad theres someone like Rafa in the Prem! The way footy has gone over the last 10 years it starts to get very very boring somtimes! players and managers try to be very PC, respectful, cautious, over-cautious, boring, same old shite splurted out by everyone week-in-week-out season-in-season-out!

People like Rafa stir up tension and rivalries between teams, clubs and sets of fans! and football needs these rivalries! Fuckin hell the only one we've got is United and that gets boring because half of them dont give a fuck about us because they hate Liverpool more than they hate us! So thank fuck for people like Rafa because without the little digs from time to time footy would be as boring as hell and everyone would be getting along arse-licking each other!

quadvod said:
Apologies lads - another toffee on your site - been a lurker since lescott interest started - for my two penneth its quite obvious Barry was messed around last summer by rafa and his board so didn't want to go through that charade again this summer - all this "only for the money" - its been like that for years - i'd love to believe that footballers played for the love of the club but those days are long gone - Rooneys transfer was the final nail in the coffin for me.

Anyone can see u boys are going places - provided your board take a medium term approach re the manager its only a matter of time before you crack one of the sky four - just promise me one thing - when your winning stuff - don't turn into chelsea fans on us - absolute terrible at the fa cup - more toffees hung around for the cup presentation than their own!

Always had a soft spot for city - enjoy your day in the sun - see it as reward for all those dark days the club has put you through - great site keep up the good work

Good lad! You know what id really started to dislike Everton cos for about a 4 month period on here i logged on to say every other day a Toffee going on about; "City are shit, shit club, shit fans, no history, no success, yo-yo club!" etc etc!

Its nice to see a compliment for once! TA!

Like you say if Liverpool really really wanted to sign Barry last summer they would have fucking signed him, Villa only wanted £1million extra than Liverpool were offering - why not just pay the money, £1millions neither here nor there in football terms is it! Barry must have looked at this and thought; "fuck it i'll show them bastards!" he didnt use an agent, he didnt go to the press, neither did City, everything was very amicable and at no point did Barry or City have a dig at Liverpool! But it will be nice to see BArry score at Anfield and run past their bench and give a little wink to Rafa!

Hollywood Blue said:
Brucie Bonus said:

In fairness I doubt Rafa and other managers/players start up their press conferences by attacking City.
The gutter press stir up the shit by asking them questions about us.
But all the likes of Rafa need to do is say "I'm here to talk about Liverpool/my club"
It was the same with Hughes when we signed Barry, all the pressed asked him about was Ronaldo, he should have told them
the "fuck off" it would have made him go up in the estimation of even the most hardened Hughes doubters.

This
When they did Glen Johnsons interview, they asked abot why Liverpool and Not chelsea, who had bid, then went on to ask about us, and why not us, and he said only paper talk. We probably didnt bid for him. Shows the press wanted a slur against us by him but didnt get one

Ah Liverpool FC, Scousers. Thank fuck for them on earth, they give you lots of laugh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.