The Fat Spanish Waiter Has A Pop

Rafa32 said:
city-are-poo said:
haha you lot are idiots loads of you say about johnson when your idiot of a manager tried to sign him but he saw sense and realised city are crap and will never overtake the mighty liverpool, haha top 4 your having a laugh

can i just say please do not judge liverpool fans on this twat

are you a city fan in disguise?i was teling the truth...

city-are-poo said:
Rafa32 said:
city-are-poo said:
haha you lot are idiots loads of you say about johnson when your idiot of a manager tried to sign him but he saw sense and realised city are crap and will never overtake the mighty liverpool, haha top 4 your having a laugh

No-you were giving an opinion.
Liverpool have a far more illustrious history than us-correct.But seeing as you're currently in the "poo poo" financially then don't be too sure that your top four place is secure for ever.You had the best of the 70's and 80's but the last league title is a long time in the past.

Who knows?Maybe we will win it before you?Maybe you peaked last season?

Like I said-don't be too sure of anything anymore.

city-are-poo said:
Rafa32 said:
city-are-poo said:

No, I believe he's an intelligent Liverpool fan, something you aren't sonny.

city-are-poo said:
Rafa32 said:
city-are-poo said:

ye thats me im sittin here in my city jersey as i type;)

let me guess you would be a child who reads and believe everything they read in the scum or any of the other tabloids?city are moving in the right directions..itl be plenty more years until they have overtaken us and in my opinion i dont think theyl ever become that big a force with mark hughes..but really let the big boys talk wont ya?!

id actually like to see what your own fans opinions on that are?do you think that mark hughes is the right man to break into that top 4?or do ya need a manager such as jose,wenger,rafa(and im sure most will debate hes good but blindfolds off lads we've got 2 champs lge finals,won an fa cup and finished the highest we have ever had since the prem league started last year)

Fair play,Rafa.

Though I have to say it's slightly surreal seeing one Liverpool fan put another in his place on Bluemoon...

A first?

;-)

not really rafa32 i quickly signed up to these forums cuz i read on OUR forums about city fans abusing rafa which is why i felt the need to defend him and tell what i feel which is that city did try to sign johnson and failed and i do not believe money can buy you into the top 4

city-are-poo said:
not really rafa32 i quickly signed up to these forums cuz i read on OUR forums about city fans abusing rafa which is why i felt the need to defend him and tell what i feel which is that city did try to sign johnson and failed and i do not believe money can buy you into the top 4

thats a fair enough point..but you could have been a bit sensable no?and can i ask what the our forums point was?because i came on hear to actually have a proper debate im suddenly not a proper liverpool fan?

city-are-poo said:

How did you get there then?
Don't tell me you think Torres,Gerrard and Reina play for free?Do you believe that Johnson is on less than he was at Portsmouth?

Do me a favour.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.