The Fat Spanish Waiter Has A Pop

mad4city said:
Granted the source of the following facts(?) comes form the Irish Mail on Sunday so, forgive me if they are wrong but...

Liverpool will pay Glen Johnston £120k a week. City will pay Gareth Barry £100k a week.
How, but how, can paying England's occasional right back (albeit a very good one) 20% more money than England's first choice defensive midfielder, place anybody -even a Spanish fathead with a limited grasp of the language (fact!) - on a high enough pedastel to lecture the Press and the footballing community, at large, about players being money mad?
And, don't you just know that he has his best blue shirt washed, pressed and covered in plastic should MH f**k up and the sheik give him na call...

englands best right back according to capello so i would say hes pretty much a regular now;)and to me thats a bit of a silly debate..its impossible to compare johnson and barry..imo of course johnson would earn more then barry at liverpool..he offers more to us then what barry would if he had come..even anybody with a bit of footballing sense would realise that a right back(better then any other rb already at the club) who will play week in win out will earn more then a defensive mid who isnt guranteed his game and is of a lower standard than the two midfielders we already have?!

and as for the last bit..if he turned down madrid i dont think he'd even comtemplate city im afriad:P

[/quote]

its gobshites like you that turns debates and conversations off topic..grow up will ya you sound like a massive twat!!

johnsons actually on around 75-80,000 a week according to most sources..not sure what that has to do with anything as i said before money has got shit all to do with the original topic of the thread?albeit it started with benitez talking about money but if you read it properly its more so him "having a pop" at PLAYERS who move for money.[/quote]

Fu*k off you bin dippin rat. "You've had your day, now move over". And i just hope, if, and when we beat you at your rat-pit, your superb warm and friendly fans shake our hands and wish us all well, instead of the abuse that i have personally suffered when we get anything other than beaten.(half me tooth knocked out, chucked out for having the banter with Gerrard, top player but an out and out cheat, got a dig off a few lads in 05/06 as well, and i swear "it was for fuck all", me Mrs. got spat at on the way back to Lime St, and i havent even started on the 90s. "Now foxtrot" Oscar back to that rat infested igloo of a shithole, that you call a ground.

Rafa32 said:
fathellensbellend said:
still at least ours doesnt involve murder and death.

its gobshites like you that turns debates and conversations off topic..grow up will ya you sound like a massive twat!!

johnsons actually on around 75-80,000 a week according to most sources..not sure what that has to do with anything as i said before money has got shit all to do with the original topic of the thread?albeit it started with benitez talking about money but if you read it properly its more so him "having a pop" at PLAYERS who move for money.
splinter,

answer this.

80 a week = thats 4 million and 160 thousand a year. ( 4,160,000 )

for a full back ?

aint that ruining football ?

These arrogant Liverpool fans coming on here are making me really look forward to the financial melt down that their club is facing. It can't come soon enough as far as I'm concerned.

As it stands they are not making enough money to pay the interest on their loans so are rolling up interest into more loans. The funny thing is those Liverpool fans who are bright enough to realise what is going on are desperate for a rich Sheik to save their club ! LOL :)

blue dallas said:
Rafa32 said:
fathellensbellend said:

johnsons actually on around 75-80,000 a week according to most sources..not sure what that has to do with anything as i said before money has got shit all to do with the original topic of the thread?albeit it started with benitez talking about money but if you read it properly its more so him "having a pop" at PLAYERS who move for money.
splinter,

answer this.

80 a week = thats 4 million and 160 thousand a year. ( 4,160,000 )

for a full back ?

aint that ruining football ?

what do you mean for a full back?what sort of nonsense are you on about i see so we should really only pay 80,000 to people who score goals and do fancy little stepovers?jesus christ thats just one of the dumbest things ive heard on a forum!!and who said that youre ruining football?i think if you read over this thread ive said i laugh at them people and said if my club at that money id love to go out and be able to spend how much on whoever..theres your answer!

and btw when people say that city are ruining football i dont think they mean the 100,000 grand you pay gareth barry or whatever im pretty sure there on about the 200,000 plus a week you were allegedely offering players..which i believe is bollox because apparentely unlike most on here i dont read everything in the paper!

Rafa32 said:
fathellensbellend said:

liverpool should still be paying the price for heysel.

city missed out on 2 seasons of europe due to "behaviour" of your fans.

whats so remarkable about playing for liverpool, in front of thousands of bloody tourists who are attracted to nothing but glory.

manager, after player, after clueless fans have took it upon themselves to hammer city, without even thinking about the damage that their fantastic big 4 club is doing to the game.

football is about romance, and for the 1st time in years city fans are living the dream, and yes we know we can fall flat on our faces, but if we do, we will still be here, so we dont need patronising we know the score, we know where we are in the pecking order and we know we can fail.

so take your glenn "value for money" johnson, and your 100 million pound a year wage bill, and go and patronise someone else.

fathellensbellend said:
football is about romance

as in what?the romance of istanbul?the romance of when united came back against bayern or how wigan stayed up on the last day of the season a couple of years ago?you talk as if there can only be romance when your not winning or when youre sitting mid table..jesus fair play you stuck by your club when you wernt doing well...thats what fucking football is about and ya wont get any plaudits for doing that because thats the least youd expect..ok fair enough supporting some clubs is harder then others but jesus its hardly liverpools fault there so well known that thousands come over to see them every weekend..like i said ive been to a city game and there wer just as much tourists outside with there city superstore bags and whatnot..its called being a big club..one which well you are currently due the wealth being pumped into the club and probably will lead to you being a big club due to footballing reasons too..so less of were a small club living the dream bollox please..

Rafa32 said:
fathellensbellend said:

as in what?the romance of istanbul?the romance of when united came back against bayern or how wigan stayed up on the last day of the season a couple of years ago?you talk as if there can only be romance when your not winning or when youre sitting mid table..jesus fair play you stuck by your club when you wernt doing well...thats what fucking football is about and ya wont get any plaudits for doing that because thats the least youd expect..ok fair enough supporting some clubs is harder then others but jesus its hardly liverpools fault there so well known that thousands come over to see them every weekend..like i said ive been to a city game and there wer just as much tourists outside with there city superstore bags and whatnot..its called being a big club..one which well you are currently due the wealth being pumped into the club and probably will lead to you being a big club due to footballing reasons too..so less of were a small club living the dream bollox please..

we have never won 4 games on the trot in the premier, we have been pretty much shite for 30 years, so yes we are living the dream.

anyhow do you feel guilty, that clubs like everton, forest, city etc were denied their rightful place in europe during the eighties and early nineties due to the followers of liverpool.

liverpool should still be standing aside, and allowing those clubs the turn that they missed, due to heysel.

Rafa32 said:
fathellensbellend said:

there,s only one thing certain in football mate..........johnson will get his house robbed while he,s playing in europe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.