The first date…

There's no set rule, is there? I think it depends how you met and what kind of event will suit the situation in general. A previous Mrs Peoffrey and I went for 2 drinks together (one round each) and that became more drinks and then a Club. One before that was the Pictures and then an impromptu Curry. Just something that will suit you both, perhaps. One couple might want to go for a walk in the Country whilst another might go to a Restaurant.

I went to the pictures once with a bird who picked me up in a Citroen 2CV with clown and balloons painted on it, very embarrassing (especially when the traffic lights were on red)

Another one was where a bird asked me back for a Tarot card reading, and yes you guessed it the first card was the death card.....nice I thought that's my leg over chance gone. I knew for some reason that we didn't have a future. "Will I see you again?" she asked as I scurried out to the Taxi waiting for me "How should I know?....you're the one with the fucking cards love"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.