The First Game of the Season City vs Newcastle Pre Match

Status
Not open for further replies.
I expect a big statement of intent from the fellas.

3-0 IMO

Jovetic to be MOM

Given that we have been promised a more exciting team this season and more entertainment I am predicting a 6-2 win. :-) (Head says 2-1)

NUFC have nothing to lose and sooner or later they will get a slice of luck which could turn the game.

Their midfield is full of quality so if they get any encouragement they are likely to take it

It's going to be very interesting to see the starting eleven, could give us a real look at whom Pelle regards as the starting team, injuries aside obviously to the likes of Nastasic......I'll be surprised if Dzeko starts but it may be telling if he does

IcriedwhenTueartleft said:
It's going to be very interesting to see the starting eleven, could give us a real look at whom Pelle regards as the starting team, injuries aside obviously to the likes of Nastasic......I'll be surprised if Dzeko starts but it may be telling if he does

I would be surprised if Dzeko didn't start.

Marvin said:
NUFC have nothing to lose and sooner or later they will get a slice of luck which could turn the game.

Their midfield is full of quality so if they get any encouragement they are likely to take it

I don't get this post, you make it sound like Newcastle are alread going down, it's the first game so it's not as if they've have any good or bad luck.

As for having nothing to loss, they have 3 points to loss just like us.

Marvin said:

You should go on the Newcastle forums Marvin they could do with cheering up

Cliché but three points really is all that matters right now, 95% at least. Those expecting to see a Pellegrini side in full flow will be disappointed, he's still not been here that long and neither have our new signings. I'd expect a good quarter of the season to pass before we start really getting into it. As long as during that time we stay in touching distance of the top I think we'll change and (hopefully) improve the most as the season goes on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.