The First Game of the Season City vs Newcastle Pre Match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great news about Remy, only to be bettered by my text off the currently ill Mrs P, who has said i'm in line for a pre-match empty when I get home from work. My next 7 hours go a little like this:

1h 50 left in work
Go home
Pre-match empty
Sleep
Get my take away menu's out
crack open a beer
Phone for food
Watch match, drink and eat all things bad for the human body
Wake up at 2am with beer spilled over me.

Pigeonho said:
Great news about Remy, only to be bettered by my text off the currently ill Mrs P, who has said i'm in line for a pre-match empty when I get home from work. My next 7 hours go a little like this:

1h 50 left in work
Go home
Pre-match empty
Sleep
crack open a beer
Phone for food

Being a father and a husband I totally appriciate your senario.

Enjoy it while it lasts mate.

Butterflies are starting to kick in now. Already up majorly early in anticipation for the game. So excited to hear the noise of the fans mulling around, the smell of burgers and pies, the sound of programme sellers calling for sales. It's been too long, C'MON CITY

Pissed off i'm not going to this one. Will have to go and have a few this affy before coming home to upset the wifes peace with some drunken kitchen chanting with the dog
COME ON CITY..

Pigeonho said:

1h 50 left in work
Go home
Pre-match empty
Sleep
crack open a beer
Phone for food
That sounds amazeballs ha!

Not sure i like Yaya and Fernandinho together defensively especially yaya he is great bursting forwards but is so lazy getting back. We seem to have Fernandhino/Yaya/Rodwell which are to me the same types of players more attacking minded which i think needs partnering with someone good in defence, If it was me I'd play barry or Milner partnering Fernandinho even though thats never going to happen.

Hart
Zab
Kompany
Lescott
Clichy

Fernandinho
Milner

Navas
Silva/Nasri
Jovetic

Dzeko

It's set to be quite warm tonight, I hope the Geordies keep their shirts on

Geordies.bmp

Barcodes in meltdown for tonight! Just been announced that Arsenal have made a bid for Cabaye, he can't be playing tonight then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.